Community Show off your farm!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mollygos, Mar 9, 2016.

1. secroit

secroit Orbital Explorer

well this is just a mockup in photoshop. if anyone knows how to extract and reimplement the graphics i could make a "mod".

• Dougl07

Dougl07 Pangalactic Porcupine

4? I managed 5 with a one block wide gap between them and the wall.

• Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Really? It didn't look like a 5th would fit... but I only built 4 and stopped there because I've never needed 5 before (you'd need a whole 'nuther barn/coop to need that many).

But it's nice to know that I ain't the only one who noticed that's a perfect place to tuck some silos in, lol. That way they're completely out of the way.

• eckoness

eckoness Poptop Tamer

uhm..
          where does this lead to? :D
          uhm.png

• Concerned Gorilla

Concerned Gorilla Astral Cartographer

i
            me thinks it's a mod for expanded famr etc

• Haebaragi

Haebaragi Weight of the Sky

• uselessdragonfly

uselessdragonfly Title Not Found

Can anyone help me with the path choices? I keep changing the paths and I'm still not happy with the look for the most part. I like the cobblestone in the barn & coop area and I prefer the look of weathered floor and stone floor since it covers completely. I'm not sure that I like the cobblestone between my crops for my paths. Here's a link to my current farm on farm planner (yay for uploads!)
              https://stardew.info/planner/3529a070-f1f8-45eb-9a8d-5a1af9bdf87a/
              This was a screenshot of my farm about a week ago, you can see I switched up some of the paths since then. My kegs and bee hive set up won't be changing (mostly because of the non stacking items).[​IMG]
              I'm in Year 5 so resources aren't an issue at this point.

• Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

When I die, let me run through your field of kegs like in Gladiator.

• zcsnightmare

zcsnightmare Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Y'all have some fantastic farms

Forgive the quality of my contribution, it's been cut up and pieced back together more than an aging Hollywood celebrity. (Win 8 was giving me too much of a hard time to get to my bios to disable my uefi secure boot to use gedosato D:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
                  *animals may or may not have been harmed during the making of these photos

mari3000, Iffydust, Gabaw and 6 others like this.
                  • uberlobster

uberlobster Void-Bound Voyager

I really like your farm, it has a very natural feel all around. Except the walkway. The house and coops look sophisticated. I may just have to alter some things in my vanilla, sterile game... What modifications are you using?

zcsnightmare likes this.
                    • zcsnightmare

zcsnightmare Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks ^.^ I can't decide if I like the walkway or not. Was experimenting the other day for something different. May try straw and weathered wood checkered pattern to see how that looks.

Let's see, I like my games like I like my baked potatoes: loaded.

I use Zhuria's reskins for the pigs, cows, bunnies, and horse.
                      Beroin's dog skin.
                      Syia's fruit tree signs and recolored buildings.
                      Moirgane's kitchen retexture (got it off nexus, not sure if it's on here)
                      Advize's farm expansion (path leading to left to a whole new farming area)

Along with some other ones, for mechanics, interface, portraits, music.

• blackhole200294

blackhole200294 Master Chief

Hope you enjoy :D
                        [​IMG]

• J2godE

J2godE Void-Bound Voyager

• Sutremaine

Sutremaine Subatomic Cosmonaut

Wow, you're all so organised. I've just been throwing stuff down in the top right corner of the map and letting the animals run around freely. I put up a few fence posts to remind myself where the young fruit trees were, but that's it for outdoor 'furniture'.

I did manage to get the greenhouse up without building a barn though. The travelling lady who stops by on Fridays sells items used in bundles.

• Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Tried that on my latest playthrough, and yeeesh... Year 2 summer and still no truffle (I'm waiting on a pig to grow up).

• Morthaz

Morthaz Space Hobo

upload_2016-4-4_9-7-6.png

Money maker green house with blueberries, strawberries, hops, and ancient fruit.

MetaSieg, rhomboid, MrToni300 and 2 others like this.
                              • Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Just to give you a tip... you know you can place sprinklers on the dark wood next to the tillable area, right?

You only need 6 IR sprinklers -- 4 in the tillable area, and then two sitting on the wood on the outside of the tilling area. This gives you 116 (rather than the 113 you have) plots for plants.

• MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

And what about cranberries then. :catface:

• meatpardle

meatpardle Star Wrangler

I didn't think about covering the two additional strips with extra sprinklers on the side, I just left them empty.

Oh well, 96 ancient fruit and a load of preserving jars are enough, no need to be greedy :p

• MacAtck

MacAtck Space Hobo

I'm happy with MacAtck Farm so far. Great fun for an old harvest moon fan to tweak and play with their farm/ranch :)

Attached Files:

zcsnightmare, Tamorr and rhomboid like this.