Side Quest - Problems in Paradise

Discussion in 'Side Quests' started by Mau5GoneMad, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Mau5GoneMad

Mau5GoneMad Subatomic Cosmonaut

I have been working on this quest idea for a long time so I hope you enjoy it. I still have to add many stuff such as more loot and a more epic boss battle... you will see what I mean.

QUEST GIVER - THE BLACK ROBOT IN THE OUTPOST
    QUEST STARTING DIALOGUE:
    SUPRISED. You! Space traveller! I need your help! Not many know this secret I hold, but I come from a village of corrupt glitch still lost in time. The planet was called paradise and everybody lived happily under the command of an unknown figure, but we didn't choose to be happy! We didn't choose to work for the monster! MAD. We were forced to do so and we didn't even know it! So I ask thou to defeat the false king, for I want my friends to get avenged for what happened to their minds! Leave hero, do what you do best, slay the fool in fair combat! I shall send the coordinates to the so called "Paradise" to your ship. Good luck... and don't forget to bring me the foul monster's head for proof!
    OBJECTIVE - BRING THE ENEMIES' HEAD TO THE BLACK ROBOT.
    LOOT (on the way):

-Automato
    -Automato seed
    -Boltbub
    -Boltbub seed
    -Knight's helmet
    -Knight's chestguard
    -Knight's greaves
    -Random Glitch furniture
    -Random Glitch weapons
    -Pixels
    -Book "100 for 1"
    -Book "Happy Slaves"
    -Book "Take Off"

BOOKS:
    "100 FOR 1" - Crash landed. Is this the end for us, or just the beginning? Will our crew of four smart apex make it out alive? Well the answer is simple, yes. We have located a big village of glitch still stuck in their medieval era, but they are about to go a few eras forward once they build us our new ship. The robots are an easy prey, their mechanical bodies are a piece of cake to hack. With technology everything is possible! Their minds will be set in the ideal way to help us return to a civilised planet! They are just bots, they won't feel the pain.
    "Happy Slaves" - Things aren't going as planned. Alfred wants us to form an army and conquer the galaxy with these slaves that we have, Peter wants to stay on this forsaken planet and Eddy wants to continue experiments on these robots! But me, Xavier, I just want to get off this big rock and get back home. It seems like the robots won't be our only sacrifice.
    "Take Off" - I did what had to be done, but I don't regret any of it. I have gone through so much to do this. Lately a Hyotl ship landed here and attempted a rescue! The bastard took one of my men away! But a little fish won't be enough to stop me from keeping these Glitch in my hands. The truth is, I will do Alfred's, Peter's and Eddy's plan at once, I just knew that there would be a problem with leadership if I hadn't acted soon enough. Just a few more days and I'm off to space.

QUEST END DIALOGUE:
    SHOCKED. Well, well... what a surprise! It was a foolish Apex that had taken control over our village. FRIENDLY. The bastard got what he deserved, but of course I won't forget about your reward! Take these, it's the least I could do for your brave services!
    QUEST REWARDS:
    -1600 Pixels
    -Glitch Guard Spawner

BELOW IS A VIDEO OF THE QUEST'S PLANET (IT IS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS):

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  2. Zaisher

Zaisher Scruffy Nerf-Herder

problem the black clad glitch in the outpost never speaks (I assume he's being held captive by the person who claims to be his friend)

3. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

He does speak once you complete his last quest, which involves giving him a Glitch codex, but only in the end of quest popup.

4. Zaisher

Zaisher Scruffy Nerf-Herder

is the codex what he means when he gives you a poster of a book?

5. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

Yes.

6. Mau5GoneMad

Mau5GoneMad Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ok could somebody write their opinion on the quest instead of have a problem that an NPC doesn't talk even though it could be changed? I don't know if I'm supposed to continue this project or not.