Simple RFE: Mech mannequins

Discussion in 'Gear and Items' started by Drolfeir, Jun 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Drolfeir

Drolfeir Void-Bound Voyager

Mechs are great, flying around in space is great, exploring star systems is great. Space Station trading is good, but could be better (for another post). There are two big oversights in this patch, first a way to display mech parts we don't need anymore, and cosmetic slots for our mechs.

So, this is an RFE for mech mannequins that we can decorate our ships, colonies and stations with. This will provide another resource sink as well, a reason to build a piece of mecha more than once. (Maybe to look foreboding outside our colonies, etc.)

2. Zauber Paracelsus

Zauber Paracelsus Pangalactic Porcupine

I would love to see this. I was thinking of creating a mech display room for the fortress I am building, but realized there is no way to display them.

Another fun idea would be allowing colony guards and crew members to make use of mechs.

Armorine1983 likes this.
  3. Bersalius

Bersalius Phantasmal Quasar

We can't? T_T
    Well, that is something good to be implemented then. I would like to have my ultimate fortress filled with weapons and Mechs everywhere...

4. ratkintheoverestimated

ratkintheoverestimated Phantasmal Quasar

I was quite bummed when I realized that I couldn't have a mech display room. All those cool looking Mech bodies are screaming for a display.