1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Sleeping after Feast of the Winter Star crashes game.

Discussion in 'Support' started by xSenryx, Mar 18, 2019.

1. xSenryx

xSenryx Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, everyone. First post here, so forgive me if I seem uneducated on certain topics. Just got Stardew on PC about a week ago after having it on my Switch for a long while.

I'm on PC(Windows) and I'm running into a problem. Everytime I end the day after the festival(Winter Year 1. Day 25), my game crashes right before it's supposed to save. (I know it's about to crash, because when the screen goes black after you sleep, my curser pops up on the screen, then boom. Crash.) I can't progress.

I've tried everything I can think of. Uninstalling, Changing my language to English, not sleeping with anything in my inventory, sleeping only with tools in my inventory, putting all mining items in a chest before bed, taking things in and out my fridge. Nothing. Crashes every time I sleep after the festival.

Can someone please help me? What am I doing wrong?

Extra info: I have SMAPI installed because I like playing with some cosmetic/dialogue mods. I've tried playing the game with and without the mods and it still crashes in the exact same way. (Posting my SMAPI Error/Crash Log below.)

Mods I have for clarity: Seasonal Outfits, Babies Take after Spouse, Seb's Post Marriage Expansion, Ernie's Victorian Buildings, Make Up and Accessories, Friends Forever, No Fence Decay, Skull Cavern Elevator, SV Dialogue Expansion, Animal Retextures, NPC Map locations, MACOSX Furniture, Starblue Valley, Starblue Valley Grass, Walls and Floors my Lynn0, Content Patcher

Crash Log:

https://log.smapi.io/vf76pS3M

If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it! Thank you! <3