RELEASED [SMAPI 0.39+/STORM]Divorce mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Watagatapitusberry, Mar 12, 2016.

1. BlueFire987

BlueFire987 Space Hobo

Hello, I know it has been months since you posted this so I don't know if you still need this info, but before you use any mods, you must first download SMAPI. That is Stardew Modding API. (There is another modding thing you could download and I think it is called storm something, but idk about that, you would have to find out about it on your own.) Then you can download the mod that is on this page. Just make sure that when you download the mod that you save it to %appdata%\StardewValley\Mods. It will only work if you save it to this folder apparently. Anyway, after you have that, open SMAPI. It should be like the normal game except that another window opens with it. You can just watch this you tube video at that point:

• BlueFire987

BlueFire987 Space Hobo

P.S. Here is the address for the folder you need to save it in: C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods

• PanWicker

PanWicker Title Not Found

Thank you so much! Every game before this I was married to Sebastian and for some reason I decided to switch it up. I made a horrible mistake.
        First day after the divorce and I'm already feeling better.

• worpolcc4

worpolcc4 Space Hobo

• RozanePasteru

RozanePasteru Subatomic Cosmonaut

So if i type instant baby i get a new baby?

• BaldurAnthology

BaldurAnthology Phantasmal Quasar

The divorce part of this mod has been made unneeded by Stardew Valley version 1.1 and 1.11 respectively. All you have to do now is pay 50k at the mayors house and you get a divorce

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

Still though, save money and I'm assuming it will deter any negative feedback on the other half.

• BaldurAnthology

BaldurAnthology Phantasmal Quasar

Make that a total of 70-80k if you want them to actually be nice to you...
                You have to pay 20-30 thousand gold at the dark witch's hut on the Altar of Emptiness and it will make her forget that she or he ever knew you and you can even date them again....

• SnailsAttack

SnailsAttack Void-Bound Voyager

if only this worked in real life amiright hahahahahaAHhHhaha

Anyways, cool mod.

Harzelora likes this.
                  • Chickey

Chickey Void-Bound Voyager

It keeps crashing...I have the latest version of SMAPI ( 0.40.0 ) I think the version is the problem pls update :D

• randomAnon123

randomAnon123 Orbital Explorer

SMAPI's latest version is 0.40.1.1.
                      The divorce and child erasing functions are now part of the game proper though, so there's no need to use this mod.

• Harzelora

Harzelora Phantasmal Quasar

HahahaAH ! Sounds like something my dad would say ! Haha ahah ha. . . ah... :DD

Yoseiri and eemie like this.
                        • foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

The in-game divorce and child-go-bye-bye options are awful for mod-testing, though.

• dinoclaire

dinoclaire Void-Bound Voyager

Same. I want to divorce without any of the nasty side effects. I don't want to waste money on it either (cheapo alert).

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

I want an update for mod testing! The release children/marry npc instantly is a must have.

foghorn likes this.
                              • Rammii

Rammii Guest

Do You Have SMAPI? Well When You Start Up The Game A Small Black Screen Opens Which Tells You How Many Mods Are Loaded That is Where You Type Divorce Make Sure Your In Your File Though Just in Case:3

• Fenhyste

Fenhyste Void-Bound Voyager

Hi! I really wanna use this mod but I'm having a small problem. Can someone tell me what the red means and how to go about fixing it? Thanks!
                                  [​IMG]

• TheGeekyDead

TheGeekyDead Aquatic Astronaut

It's because it's not compatible with the latest version. Got to wait till the author updates it or find a new one :/

• Potato4lif

Potato4lif Space Hobo

It Skipped the mod because its DLL contains multiple 'Mod' subclasses.
                                      Can i some please tell me a fix?

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@Potato4lif This mod is outdated. What reason are you trying to use it for, out of curiosity? Most of what this mod provides has now been implemented as in-game mechanics (divorce and getting rid of children) and others can be done through other mods that are up-to-date (changing friendship levels, and although you can't specifically change what level your house is, there are mods to allow you to spawn in items, money, and even provide instant building for upgrading your house).