RELEASED [SMAPI 1.5] CJB Item Spawner v1.6 Beta [01-Jan-2017]

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by CJB, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

2. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

CJB Item Spawner 1.11-beta is now available! (For the upcoming Stardew Valley 1.3 beta only.)

Release notes:
    • Updated for Stardew Valley 1.3 (including multiplayer support).
    • Added Russian translations (thanks to Ryofuko!).

• Tokimi

Tokimi Intergalactic Tourist

Love this mod, and the other one as well. made things go a lot smoother.

It might be nice to have an actual 'search' menu so you can type in a keyword for what you're looking for, instead of scrolling through everything looking for it.

Last edited: May 5, 2018
      • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Tokimi If you point the cursor at the bottom box, you can type to filter. :)

upload_2018-5-7_2-13-18.png

• YouTubeLikerin

YouTubeLikerin Aquatic Astronaut

So I tried to find the secret papers but all I get is the first one and I had to wait to winter to get the glasses. Is there a fix for that? Also why are there 2 galaxy slingshots and 2 master ones? When I take the one that can be loaded it turns into a normal one. The one that is a "sword" just nearly crashed my game becuase I couldn't move or use any other keys and clicking also didn't work. Luckly I have the Monster farm and got killed on purpose. After that I threw the slingshot away and everthing works normaly now.

• XLoliconX

XLoliconX Intergalactic Tourist

need this mod update too

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

CJB Item Spawner 1.11-beta.3 is now available! (For Stardew Valley 1.3 beta only.)

Release notes:
              • Added support for secret notes.
              • Fixed some artisanal items not spawning with selected quality.
              • Fixed search not matching translated display names (thanks to Roskonix!).
              • Fixed search getting cleared when you change another option like quality.

• Rubyy

Rubyy Space Hobo

can u play the Stardew Modding API and still be able to get achievements? if yes how can I enable that :)

• Hakuna Matata

Hakuna Matata Big Damn Hero

Yes, you can have mods installed and you're able to get the achievements. Doesn't need enabling.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

CJB Item Spawner 1.11 is now available!

Release notes:
                    • Updated for Stardew Valley 1.3 (including multiplayer support).
                    • Added support for secret notes.
                    • Improved controller support.
                    • Problematic items are now hidden by default (e.g. those which can crash the game).
                    • Added Russian translations (thanks to Ryofuko!).
                    • Fixed pickled items not shown.
                    • Fixed incorrect tab name.
                    • Fixed errors when another mod adds invalid item data.
                    • Fixed search not matching translated display names (thanks to Roskonix!).

• KABSDV92

KABSDV92 Orbital Explorer

Hi, @Pathoschild
                      I just popped back to the game, updated everything I could find that's compatible for 1.3 now, but CJBs Item Spawner doesn't want to work. It was fine for all of five minutes before it kept closing on me, the cheats menu is fine, which made me think maybe I have something conflicting? I took the file out and replaced it again just in case but the same issue, I open the item spawn menu with 'I' and it closes instantly. Attached my SMAPI logs.

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• boydwashere

boydwashere Space Hobo

Is there a way to rekey this to another key other than “I”?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

CJB Item Spawner 1.11.1 is now available! (For Stardew Valley 1.3.29 beta only.)

Release notes:
                          • Updated for Stardew Valley 1.3.29.
                          • Updated list of problematic items (which are hidden by default).
                          • Fixed all slingshots spawned as the basic slingshot.

• randomlybookish

randomlybookish Subatomic Cosmonaut

Is it just me or were the mushroom boxes removed from this mod as a spawn option? I distinctly remember being able to spawn a few mushroom boxes in with this mod and I don't know if I am blind or not but I cannot see them in the mod anymore.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@randomlybookish Mushroom boxes are hidden by default, because you can't remove them once placed. You can re-enable them by opening the mod's config.json file in a text editor and changing AllowProblematicItems to true. You can check the data.json file for a list of other items that are hidden by default and why.

• randomlybookish

randomlybookish Subatomic Cosmonaut

Oh, I see! Thank you for getting back to me about that. I was honestly curious because I thought I was going insane when I couldn’t find them in the latest release. I did notice before that was the case with the mushroom boxes so I completely understand why they were labeled a problematic item.

• Wufei2003

Wufei2003 Space Hobo

I have a question about using the Mod in multiplayer. I had a MP game going already. I closed the game out and installed SMAPI and CJB. Then booted up the game again using SMAPI. I then added some items and closed the game. I then ran the game as normal and the items were no longer there. Are separate save files created? Do I need to go a full day to have the changes written to file since when you sleep is when the save happens? (Pretty sure I answered my own question there, just looking for confirmation.)