RELEASED [SMAPI 1.5] CJB Item Spawner v1.6 Beta [01-Jan-2017]

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by CJB, Mar 15, 2016.

1. CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Okay seems like that you'll need at least version 1.0.5 to have this mod working. So my guess is that we are dealing with a lot of pirates :D

• bruvinito

bruvinito Void-Bound Voyager

Working Great! Thanks for do it!

• CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks all for the positive feedback. In the next update, Furniture, Floors and Wallpapers will be added.

Efa43 likes this.
        • CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Later today, I'd say in 4 or 5 hours.

• crazygreggy

crazygreggy Phantasmal Quasar

Works like a charm. Looking forward to further work on this. Nice to have an option to alleviate frustration when a particular mineral or artifact simply refuses to turn up.

• Samueladi

Samueladi Void-Bound Voyager

Ah, i just realized there are no upgrade for scythe. Anyway great mod CJB! Really appreciate what you did :D

-Edit-
              Whelp, stupid question from me... Sorry CJB, i thought this is like harvest moon where scythe could be upgraded too lol

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
              • RoseLTyler

RoseLTyler Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey CJB, Just want to say thanks for the Cheat Menu and this. I haven't downloaded this yet though since it'll be getting updated shortly. I wonder if it would be possible to modify the chests to have much more storage space. I have chests scattered all around my farm.

• ThunderLynx

ThunderLynx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

some of the mods I'm using don't work on 1.05(there is other sites out there if you haven't seen that mod this game) so I suggest you word things carefully.
                  better to be thought of as a fool than to open mouth and remove all doubt.

• muramasatop

muramasatop Seal Broken

OMG! This mod make my brain blown!!! Thank you for you hard work :)

• CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

NEW RELEASE!!!

Changelog:

v1.1 (16-Mar-2016)

- Added: New category "Decorating" (contains furniture, floors, wallpapers, decors).
                      - Added: Hats and Boots to equipment category.
                      - Fixed: Slingshots.
                      - Fixed: Darker background in menu.

Syia and muramasatop like this.
                      • muramasatop

muramasatop Seal Broken

Is there anyway to change a wallpaper or floor for each not for all?

• CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm not very familiar with the flooring and wallpapers. Ithought this was the way it supposed to work. I'll see if I can fix this later.

muramasatop likes this.
                          • muramasatop

muramasatop Seal Broken

Thank you, cheers! :)

• ThunderLynx

ThunderLynx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ok I got your mod to work for version 1.04. there is a conflict between one simple thing in your mod. if you want to know CJB just pm me and i'll show you. nice mod but with players will get tired of game sooner than later. I personally wont be using it cause the base of the game is to find/ collect stuff. I add mods to enhance gameplay to make game last longer (your time freeze),easier social skills (two per week gifting stinks) and no social decay(social mod). I'm done here and i'm moving on to other mods. thanks for the laughs.

• muramasatop

muramasatop Seal Broken

Hmm... It seems any of TV that comes out from this mod is malfunction. Can't interact with it.

• Fox420

Fox420 Pangalactic Porcupine

Uh, how do you scroll down the list of items? And not everyone has a middle mouse button.. I use my laptop's touch pad. It'd be nice to have a scroll button, or a little scroll bar for those who don't use battery operated mice.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
                                  • CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Good point Fox420, scrollbars and buttons will be added in a later state. Doesn't swiping with 2 fingers up and down on the touchpad work as scrolling?

• Fox420

Not on my laptop's touchpad, but I found a work around with a mouse emulator program. It lets you use the keypad on the right side of the keyboard to emulate a mouse.

• Fox420

I noticed that the Rarecrows aren't in there, but you have everything else which is awesome. I have to say that I love your menus man, great work and very helpful. Thanks for all your hard work making these, I've only just got into modding this game.. and only graphics, as I'm an artist and suck at technical things like coding. I did a set of Nintendo furniture and wallpapers+floors, though I plan to add onto them later on.

• Temescal

Temescal Poptop Tamer

Not a pirate! I promise!

upload_2016-3-16_16-19-40.png

Just lazy/slow at updating my games I guess... :)