RELEASED [SMAPI 1.5] CJB Item Spawner v1.6 Beta [01-Jan-2017]

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by CJB, Mar 15, 2016.

1. dearfuckinggodwhy

dearfuckinggodwhy Space Hobo

you don't seem to have all of the artifacts and minerals, I couldn't find prismatic shard, or any of the dwarven scrolls, or the ancient seed, and that is just the ones I know of.
    Edit: oh also all of the various gemstones from quartz to diamond are missing.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    • Jessen

Jessen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Theres more thats missing, such as the wooden robot, Stardew Valley Hero Trophy, the Rarecrows, soda machine (which works btw), the two arcade systems, the Statue of Endless Fortunes... and I think the statue of perfection.

• Fox420

Fox420 Pangalactic Porcupine

Ah yeah, you're right. How do you get the soda machine? I've seen it in the graphics folder but not in game as furniture. Statue of Perfection too? Never heard of it.

• Bartalac

Bartalac Intergalactic Tourist

Awesome work! love this mod

If it is not too much, can we get wallpapers and flooring on our inventories instead of applying to the walls and floor? It'd be so much easier

Thanks a lot!

• nonpromqueen

nonpromqueen Void-Bound Voyager

Is it just me or is there a bunch of stuff suddenly missing? (Diamonds, Rubies, etc)

• PlayfulBear

PlayfulBear Big Damn Hero

Thank you for amazing mods. I use them to build my dream farm along with honest one.

While I completing bundles, found some items are miss categorized
              -Crocus and Sweat Pea under Seed & Corps
              -Hot pepper under Forage & Fruits
              -Maple syrup not under Artisan & Cooking, only in All

Anyway thank you again,
              PB

• Fox420

Luckily you can get gems from omni geode, as well as prism shards.. or just use the SMAPI command to spawn items.

• pollman444

pollman444 Void-Bound Voyager

Purpose of the mod is to make things hecka easy though, and Prism Shards are extremely rare even after breaking 200 of them so far.

While on the subject of listing missing items, Hardwood resource also seems to be missing.

• CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

NEW RELEASE!!!

Changelog:

v1.2 (17-Mar-2016)

- Added: Another crapload of missing items.
                    - Added: Show sell price when you hover over an item.
                    - Fixed: Wallpapers and floors now added to your inventory.
                    - Fixed: Spawned TV's not working.

Seraphir and PlayfulBear like this.
                    • BJDware

BJDware Space Spelunker

I Must sincerely thank you for this mod.
                      I Had misplaced my "Space boots" ( most likely accidental trashing ), and thanks to this mod i was able to retrieve a pair!
                      I Know my reasons may seem miniscule to some, but having the option to retrieve any item was a small life saver for me. Great work!

• CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Glad I could be of any help in this way :)

• RoseLTyler

RoseLTyler Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey CJB, just wondering something. Is there any chance you could add a toggle button/checkbox that changes the wallpaper to apply it and the flooring to the entire house? I'm not a big fan of having to manually apply everything, especially considering there are areas in the house where it really doesn't like you putting wallpaper. Specifically, in the separator between the Master Bedroom and the Kitchen/Living room and the separator between the kid's room and the one to the west. This is the only thing that's keeping me from updating. Sorry if my english seems a bit broken. Even though my native language is english, I've been up at least 16 Hours now. My grammar takes a nosedive at around 14.

• Fox420

Keep up the good work CJ, I look forward to when you have all the game items in here.

• Fox420

I'm having trouble getting to the file on Nexus Mods.. every time I try, it says connection timed out. Could you possibly upload it as a mirror on MediaFire or Mega?

• CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Good idea! I will probably go for shift+click on this one! Ant you're inglish is fyn!

• Fox420

If anyone can access the newest file on Nexus, could you upload it somewhere like google drive, mega.nz or mediafire?

anon2494 and KyokoGetDown like this.
                                  • anon2494

anon2494 Space Hobo

• Fox420

I've tried over 30 times, and it says cannot connect, it times out every time. I can access any other pages online, but not this one.

• gamefreak908

gamefreak908 Space Hobo

Can I start this Mod if Steam is running in the background?
                                      Or will be there a chance of getting banned?
                                      Because I want also have the Achievements on Steam ^^
                                      Last but not Least. Your work is genius like all the other mods from you :D

• raenevigil

raenevigil Phantasmal Quasar

Noticed that Potatoes and Parsnips were missing from the list. The seeds were there but no actual crop.