RELEASED [SMAPI 1.5] In-Game Cheat Menu v1.13 Beta [01-Jan-2017]

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by CJB, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

2. roozika

roozika Space Spelunker

This mod is not working on my mac, I've updated smapi and I am using the beta.

• Mizzion

The link that I posted above your post should work for you as well, until there is an offcial update.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

CJB Cheats Menu 1.18-beta.4 is now available! (For Stardew Valley 1.3 beta only.)

Release notes:
        • Fixed compatibility with Stardew Valley 1.3.11.
        • Added support for instantly watering or growing crops in garden pots.
        • Fixed relationship editor not letting you decrease friendships if you have "No Friendship Decay" enabled.
        • Fixed Luremaster and Mariner options being swapped.
        • Fixed fast machine processing not working in constructed buildings.

• Bennymon

Bennymon Space Hobo

How about some help for journey of the prairie king?
          Like invulnerability or power-ups?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Bennymon

Bennymon Space Hobo

Thanks for the reply

other question, are there any troubles with the steam-achievements? Steam didn't noticed some of them.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Bennymon The Steam achievements seem to be a bit buggy; they sometimes don't trigger correctly (whether or not you have mods).

• Calmiche

Calmiche Void-Bound Voyager

I think the latest update bugged the fishing/treasure cheat. I fish, and catch just fine. However, it opens the chest and then closes it after about a second to cast a second time. I'm usually not fast enough to grab the contents of the chest before it closes. Usually, though, the second cast doesn't actually trigger a fish, and if I try to move while it's doing the second cast, I lock up the game and can't move until I pass out. Not sure if it's the cheat menu or the actual game, but it's very consistent.

I've got all 5 of the fishing cheats activated. No other mods.

• LadyCaley

LadyCaley Void-Bound Voyager

I am having the same issue as Calmiche. I even unchecked treasure cheat hoping that worked and when a treasure does pop up it closes in a second, and if you try to move it locks up the game.

• Mizzion

I'm pretty sure that's a Vanilla game bug right now. I remember reading somewhere that someone tried it with and without mods, and the bug still happened.

• LadyCaley

I tried it un-modded and had no issues with both vanilla and beta. I then tried it modded on both and only the beta version is giving me issues with the treasure cheat checked and also un-checked. So im not to sure where the problem is coming from, but from my experience its the cheat mod itself. I could very well be wrong, I am no expert when it comes to these sorts of issues. I just know something isnt working correctly.

• Mizzion

hmmm, i'll check it out as well :)

• LadyCaley

Awesome, thank you. Let us know your findings =)

• Mizzion

I got the same results as you did. I fished up 4 chests unmodded, and it worked fine. Then fished up 4 modded, and each time it bugged.

• LadyCaley

Ok whew, glad to know there are others running into this issue. I thought it might have been on my end until I bumped into this forum. Thank you for testing it =)

• KrossCheckN

KrossCheckN Intergalactic Tourist

I tried to play today and it says this is no longer compatible. :/

• Mizzion

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

CJB Cheats Menu 1.18-beta.5 is now available! (For Stardew Valley 1.3 beta only.)

Release notes:
                                  • Added Quests tab to complete active quests instantly (thanks to CJB!).
                                  • Fixed compatibility with Stardew Valley 1.3.20.
                                  • Fixed 'no friendship decay' not recalculating friendships when you switch save.
                                  • Fixed 'durable tackles' broken in recent Stardew Valley 1.3 betas.
                                  • Fixed 'instant grow tree' making fruit trees not produce fruit.
                                  Note: the issue where fishing would instantly close the treasure chest was a game bug, and should be fixed in Stardew Valley 1.3.20+.

• BentFX

BentFX Cosmic Narwhal

Ran across an issue yesterday. I don't know if it's been discussed, but if you have a buff active using the cheats menu to level up a skill gets wonky.
                                    Try this...
                                    Start a new game. On day 1 spawn a dish of the sea and eat it. Then use the cheats menu to level up your fishing by one. It pops up the level 5 dialog and lets you pick a level 5 perk.
                                    Now go to sleep, and on day 2 get your rod from Willy. Your fishing level is only level 2, and from everything I can gather the bait crafting recipe is skipped over and can't be learned unless you reset the skill.