RELEASED [SMAPI 1.5] In-Game Cheat Menu v1.13 Beta [01-Jan-2017]

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by CJB, Mar 4, 2016.

1. mothyards

mothyards Void-Bound Voyager

Still no update? :c

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

• roozika

roozika Space Spelunker

This mod is not working on my mac, I've updated smapi and I am using the beta.

• Mizzion

The link that I posted above your post should work for you as well, until there is an offcial update.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

CJB Cheats Menu 1.18-beta.4 is now available! (For Stardew Valley 1.3 beta only.)

Release notes:
          • Fixed compatibility with Stardew Valley 1.3.11.
          • Added support for instantly watering or growing crops in garden pots.
          • Fixed relationship editor not letting you decrease friendships if you have "No Friendship Decay" enabled.
          • Fixed Luremaster and Mariner options being swapped.
          • Fixed fast machine processing not working in constructed buildings.

• Bennymon

Bennymon Space Hobo

How about some help for journey of the prairie king?
            Like invulnerability or power-ups?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Bennymon

Bennymon Space Hobo

Thanks for the reply

other question, are there any troubles with the steam-achievements? Steam didn't noticed some of them.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Bennymon The Steam achievements seem to be a bit buggy; they sometimes don't trigger correctly (whether or not you have mods).

• Calmiche

Calmiche Void-Bound Voyager

I think the latest update bugged the fishing/treasure cheat. I fish, and catch just fine. However, it opens the chest and then closes it after about a second to cast a second time. I'm usually not fast enough to grab the contents of the chest before it closes. Usually, though, the second cast doesn't actually trigger a fish, and if I try to move while it's doing the second cast, I lock up the game and can't move until I pass out. Not sure if it's the cheat menu or the actual game, but it's very consistent.

I've got all 5 of the fishing cheats activated. No other mods.

• LadyCaley

LadyCaley Void-Bound Voyager

I am having the same issue as Calmiche. I even unchecked treasure cheat hoping that worked and when a treasure does pop up it closes in a second, and if you try to move it locks up the game.

• Mizzion

I'm pretty sure that's a Vanilla game bug right now. I remember reading somewhere that someone tried it with and without mods, and the bug still happened.

• LadyCaley

I tried it un-modded and had no issues with both vanilla and beta. I then tried it modded on both and only the beta version is giving me issues with the treasure cheat checked and also un-checked. So im not to sure where the problem is coming from, but from my experience its the cheat mod itself. I could very well be wrong, I am no expert when it comes to these sorts of issues. I just know something isnt working correctly.

• Mizzion

hmmm, i'll check it out as well :)

• LadyCaley

Awesome, thank you. Let us know your findings =)

• Mizzion

I got the same results as you did. I fished up 4 chests unmodded, and it worked fine. Then fished up 4 modded, and each time it bugged.

• LadyCaley

Ok whew, glad to know there are others running into this issue. I thought it might have been on my end until I bumped into this forum. Thank you for testing it =)

• KrossCheckN

KrossCheckN Intergalactic Tourist

I tried to play today and it says this is no longer compatible. :/

• Mizzion

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

CJB Cheats Menu 1.18-beta.5 is now available! (For Stardew Valley 1.3 beta only.)

Release notes:
                                    • Added Quests tab to complete active quests instantly (thanks to CJB!).
                                    • Fixed compatibility with Stardew Valley 1.3.20.
                                    • Fixed 'no friendship decay' not recalculating friendships when you switch save.
                                    • Fixed 'durable tackles' broken in recent Stardew Valley 1.3 betas.
                                    • Fixed 'instant grow tree' making fruit trees not produce fruit.
                                    Note: the issue where fishing would instantly close the treasure chest was a game bug, and should be fixed in Stardew Valley 1.3.20+.