RELEASED [SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader 1.4.7

Helps modders modify the in-game locations!

1. pgraham1124

pgraham1124 Void-Bound Voyager

I think I might know what's going on without seeing the files- Custom Farm Types clears all locations when it adds new farms, so you might try making ALL dependent on Custom farm types (so it does its magic before adding a custom location) by adding this to ALL's manifest.json... Try replacing the "Dependencies" section to what I have below- But keep a backup of the old one.

Code:
     "Dependencies": [
        {
          "UniqueID": "Entoarox.EntoaroxFramework"
        },
        {
          "UniqueID": "spacechase0.CustomFarmTypes"
        }
      ]

• Ahrnie

Ahrnie Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you so much for looking at this for me!!! :D

Attached Files:

• Ahrnie

Thank you for the suggestion! I'll try that! Although, um... where in the manifest-file should I put it? Does it matter?
        I tried putting the dependencies right under "loader version" and "about", before "locations". It sadly didn't work. TT
        https://log.smapi.io/DdtjfjA4

• pgraham1124

You'd want to put that into ALL's manifest.json

I just looked at your location's manifest- I use VS Code and it was whining about json not allowing comments, but you had an extra comma at the end of your warps and I know newtonsoft.json won't parse that as a valid json....

I fixed the syntax errors (or at least the ones my code editor whined about)

Attached Files:

• pgraham1124

WAIT!

I realized something, You also had references to "Farm_Combat" but I'm 99% sure that the game loads different farm types as the name "Farm"
            on top of that, I know for a fact custom farm types loads all farm types as "Farm"

Sorry about that, I looked back at your log and saw custom farm types again and it hit me like a train.

Attached Files:

• 13akoors

13akoors Scruffy Nerf-Herder

While this is also true, the main problem was due to naming the file "FamExtension" instead of "FarmExtension". That's why the issue was happening at all, but Farm_Combat would've caused a secondary issue once that one was fixed, too.

I also took the liberty of upgrading the manifest to the new system, which lets you post the mod into the Mods folder instead of ALL. It also adds that "dependencies" that was mentioned earlier.

As a note, I tested this with ALL, and it 100% loads correctly. Not sure how to make it work with Custom Farm types, but the file loads and can be warped to

If you have any questions, let me know and i'll try to explain it

Attached Files:

• Ahrnie

I'm back from work!

13akoors and pgraham1124 THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH FOR ALL THE HELP!!!!!!
                The extended map now works like a dream!! =D

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• almedyl

almedyl Pangalactic Porcupine

The greenhouse spawn fix seems to no longer work. Using Jamie's Balanced Greenhouse I'm spawning at the default coordinates instead of the entrance.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

That fix has been temporarely removed due to issues, it will be added back in the future.

• almedyl

almedyl Pangalactic Porcupine

Understood, thanks for the answer.

• oneshot23

oneshot23 Space Hobo

Anyone having issues since the recent beta update?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@oneshot23 If you mean the Stardew Valley 1.3 beta, Advanced Location Loader isn't compatible with that.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

My mods are currently not compatible with the beta, I am waiting until I can see what changes pathos makes to SMAPI for the new multiplayer handling before I update my mods.
                            I dont want to go through all the effort of making my mods 1.3 compatible (Fully, including MP) only to have my hard work become irrelevant because pathos releases the SMAPI multiplayer API 3 days later ;)

• karrel

karrel Void-Bound Voyager

Will there be a beta update soon?

• 13akoors

Literally read the posts above you. They lay out (pretty clearly) that there will not be an update till 1.3 is finalized. Either use the non-beta 1.2 for your ALL needs, or please wait until 1.3 is fully released.

• GeorgeCA123

GeorgeCA123 Intergalactic Tourist

I am trying to download the Stardew Expansion Mod. SMAPI says it 'applied and patched' it, but it is not appearing in my game.

Attached Files:

• 13akoors

There was an issue installing SVE or the mod itself has some issue. Either way, the place to ask questions about this would be on the page for SVE, not here

• roflblah

roflblah Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi. My game gets a ctd when I use this mod. This error shows up in smapi..Im not on beta, and I have all dependent mod intalled. What am I doing wrong?

[04:43:28 ERROR Advanced Location Loader] Advanced Location Loader requested an immediate game shutdown: The `zShack3` TileSheet in the `Town` location is treated as seasonal but does not have proper seasonal formatting, this will cause bugs!
                                      [04:43:28 ERROR Advanced Location Loader] Advanced Location Loader requested an immediate game shutdown: The `zShack3` TileSheet in the `Town` location is seasonal but ALL cant find the tilesheet for the `spring` season, this will cause bugs!
                                      [04:43:28 ERROR Advanced Location Loader] Advanced Location Loader requested an immediate game shutdown: The `zShack3` TileSheet in the `Town` location is seasonal but ALL cant find the tilesheet for the `summer` season, this will cause bugs!

• 13akoors

Can you please post your entire error log to log.smapi.io, and then post the link to that page here. Otherwise, we cannot help you