Modding Help SMAPI Crash

Discussion in 'Mods' started by SofSuf, Jun 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. SofSuf

SofSuf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello everyone, I just decided to update/install my mods, after not playing since December, but I'm being met with an unfamiliar crash. All my mods are up to date, but I don't know what causes the problem. Any help?

https://log.smapi.io/CuWLQmZn

Thank you.

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

• SofSuf

Thank you for your answer. The game's files were brand new, and I only downloaded xnb files that changed the:
      Animals (Including Horse, Cat and the Dog)
      Farmer (Hairstyles, Clothes, Hats)
      Bath House
      Exterior and Interior of the Farm
      Mariner
      Greenhouse
      Scarecrows
      Weapons

Could it be one of them? Since none of them interact with the space outside the farm. (Excluding the Mariner and the Bath House XNB file)

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

It's probably a mod that did something to the farm/farm cave, since folks tend to connect it to the mines or use mine textures there. Most of those xnb files have probably been given updates; listed on this page here. You should reset your game files and not install xnb replacers(if you don't see your preferred mods, you can ask in this thread for someone to convert it). Also, when SdV 1.4 drops sometime this summer, xnb replacers are going to be broken even more than they are now.

• SofSuf

Thank you both for your help. The problem was the Bath House XNB file. I shall use only Content Patcher mods since I've learned my lesson.

minervamaga and Moragaine like this.