RELEASED [SMAPI] Entoarox Framework 2.4.0

Makes stardew modding easier!

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

zyymurgy likes this.
  2. Ainzoal

Ainzoal Ketchup Robot

My apologies. here is my error report for not being able to enter my greenhouse

[​IMG]

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

The log dude, screenshots miss vital info...

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Ainzoal

Ainzoal Ketchup Robot

Just installed the new version. Still am unable to enter the greenhouse. Here is the error log

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

skill prestige is breaking, please fix that before making a error report here.

• Ainzoal

Ainzoal Ketchup Robot

I have removed the mod entirely and loaded up my other character on which I did not use skill prestige. Still can't get into the greenhouse. Error log appended.

Attached Files:

• Shuunsei

Shuunsei Void-Bound Voyager

currently downloaded your newest update(1.4.4), everytime i right click on starting screen game closes immediately, repasted 1.4.3 and game runs without closing when right clicking. Game is working fine with right click once you load your save on 1.4.4.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

This issue has been fixed in source.
                The issue has been found and fixed in source.

Expect 1.4.5 to drop sometime soon, I am preparing the hotfix once I finish posting this.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Entoarox updated Entoarox Framework with a new update entry:

Hotfixes galore

Read the rest of this update entry...

Shuunsei likes this.
                  • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Iomega0318

Iomega0318 Big Damn Hero

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Woops, yeah, it is just the default, I forgot to remove it yeah, no biggy :rofl:

Iomega0318 likes this.
                    • Iomega0318

Iomega0318 Big Damn Hero

I figured lol :p

• masquerade908

masquerade908 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[23:59:31] Entoarox Framework used Manifest.Authour, which is deprecated since SMAPI 1.0. It will work fine for now, but may be removed in a future version of SMAPI.
                        [23:59:31] [ERROR] Couldn't load mod for manifest 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\!EntoaroxFramework\manifest.json': an error occurred while loading the target DLL.
                        System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
                        at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
                        at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.get_DefinedTypes()
                        at StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods() in D:\source\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Program.cs:line 331
                        [23:59:31] [ERROR] Couldn't load mod for manifest 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\manifest.json': an error occurred while loading the target DLL.
                        System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
                        at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
                        at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.get_DefinedTypes()
                        at StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods() in D:\source\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Program.cs:line 331

Hello Ento, I am having problems with both the framework and ALL. I have attached my log file and put the exact error in the spoiler tag. Can you have a look at it please? Thank you. I have framework 1.5.0 and ALL 1.1.25. Thanks.

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

This is due to you using the new SMAPI beta, I will not support SMAPI beta releases, further the 1.0 release should still have compatibility with older mods, if it does not work, then this is a issue with the new SMAPI beta, not my mods.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

zyymurgy likes this.
                          • simdebster

simdebster Scruffy Nerf-Herder

No errors went past in the command window, but since playing with mods again with my game, my skills are not leveling up. I harvested 45 pumpkins, along with a couple of 45 cranberry harvests, the farming skill never budged. I gathered 300 blackberries, chopped down numerous trees and my foraging never budged. Same with mining and combat. Fishing was already at 10, so I have no reference there. Something is wrong somewhere.

Attached Files:

• eLe

eLe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hmmm looks like you're usin 1.5.0. I'm on 1.5.1, and was able to up all the vanilla skills:
                              upload_2016-11-10_13-26-26.png to upload_2016-11-10_13-26-52.png

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Not with the framework, the code that affected skills has been commented out, another mod is interfering.