Modding Help SMAPI Erorr: Cannot Load any Saved Games?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by chellshock, Jun 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. chellshock

chellshock Void-Bound Voyager

Hi! I'm playing the game with a lot of mods, but I've never had this error before. I load the game up, but when I try to select load, it crashes and goes back to the main loading screen. This error doesn't happen when trying to start a new game, only when trying to load my current games. I've attached the smapi log, and pasted the relevent code below. Thanks for your help!

https://log.smapi.io/rm9FkKfq

23:09:12 ERROR SMAPI The StardewValley.Menus.TitleMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game. System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at doChangeShirt_Patch1(Object field, NetInt oldValue, Int32 whichShirt, Int32 ) at StardewValley.FarmerRenderer.<>c__DisplayClass32_1`2.<queueRecolor>b__1() in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\FarmerRenderer.cs:line 131 at StardewValley.FarmerRenderer.executeRecolorActions() in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\FarmerRenderer.cs:line 138 at draw_Patch2(Object b, SpriteBatch animationFrame, AnimationFrame currentFrame, Int32 sourceRect, Rectangle position, Vector2 origin, Vector2 layerDepth, Single facingDirection, Int32 overrideColor, Color rotation, Single scale, Single who, Farmer ) at StardewValley.Menus.LoadGameMenu.SaveFileSlot.drawSlotFarmer(SpriteBatch b, Int32 i) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\LoadGameMenu.cs:line 96 at StardewValley.Menus.LoadGameMenu.SaveFileSlot.Draw(SpriteBatch b, Int32 i) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\LoadGameMenu.cs:line 193 at StardewValley.Menus.LoadGameMenu.draw(SpriteBatch b) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\LoadGameMenu.cs:line 1115 at StardewValley.Menus.TitleMenu.draw(SpriteBatch b) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\TitleMenu.cs:line 1700 at DrawImpl_Patch0(Object gameTime, GameTime )

Note: there were also non-lethal errors with Content Patcher Animations and Custom Music that weren't there before, I don't know if that is related at all.

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

The game is trying to grab a shirt that doesn't exist anymore. Did/do you have any shirt replacers via CP?