RELEASED [SMAPI] Furniture Anywhere 1.1.5

Now you can furniturize the world to your hearts content!

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Entoarox submitted a new mod:

[SMAPI] Furniture Anywhere - Now you can furniturize the world to your hearts content!

Read more about this mod...

Flumme, PippaSmith, Davrial and 9 others like this.
    • Jadzi

Jadzi Void-Bound Voyager

Firstly, YOU ARE AWESOME for finally figuring this out! Farmers rejoice!!! :party:

Some info/bug testing from my initial look. I downloaded the Entoarox framework and installed it as a normal SMAPI mod. Then installed the Furniture Anywhere as another normal SMAPI mod. Loaded it up and didn't crash, huzzah! When I first started I did get this message:
      [​IMG]

So there's that. I went outside and HALLELUJAH, placed chairs, tables, etc! *does a happy dance* This will completely change how my farm looks! One seeming bug: items could not be placed on top of tables like normal. Here's what it looked like when I tried to place the bonsai tree back on top of the table:
      [​IMG]

Thanks again!!!

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

Yaaaay I've been wanting to put benches around my farm. Does this work in town as well?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Anywhere you can put chests pretty much, but just like villagers can destroy those chests, they can also destroy furniture.
          I will look into it, I am afraid that you did the one thing I never thought to even test! :rofl:

• Jadzi

Jadzi Void-Bound Voyager

Haha don't worry, that's what other users are for! ;)

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Yeah, now that I am properly checking for it, there seem to be a ton of bugs still... blasted :p

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

Just added this put some benches around the farm and one by the bus stop and went to bed and it's stuck on saving... It's either this mod or your framework I just updated.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

log...

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

Here's errorlogs
                    Had to reboot laptop to get them

Attached Files:

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

The house upgrade error is from get dressed mod

• Pawserve

Pawserve Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm pretty new around here compared to a lot of people but I can tell from past work and the current work you are doing.. you are so good to this community Entoarox. Just wanted to say thank you for yet another amazing and possibly game changer mod :) (My favorite mod of yours is probably the seasonal buildings one but this may be close.. xD) thank you :)

Granny789 and Destany89 like this.
                        • Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah was this mod. Took it out and everything works fine.

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Oh, I'm using that as well, is it outdated?
                            I thought I was getting that message because I have a modded house and modded cellar.

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

It's updated to 1.1 from what the post says but disappears after you get the cellar

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Problem identified and solved in source, expect it available in 1.0.1 once I manage to fix some other issues that have cropped up >_<

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

Ever thought about becoming a game developer? You really seem to have a talent for this stuff. I wish I had the attention span for programming stuff like this.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Programming a whole game is a lot harder then modding one I am afraid, I've been spending years working on and off on things like that so I know it quite well :p

• Iomega0318

Iomega0318 Big Damn Hero

I love you!

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

For those noticing the issues this mod has (And yes, despite my best attempts it still has some) I am working on it when I can, unfortunately I've come down with a cold, and as other programmers might be able to tell you, coding with a fever is not fun at all..... :( So it is likely that a bugfix version of this mod wont be available anytime soon, sorry about that :(

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

It's okay, just take a break for a while and get some rest. Health always come first.
                                          Besides, SV has a very patient community. Most people here waited for the game to be released for 2 years after all. :p

Iomega0318 likes this.