RELEASED [SMAPI] Furniture Anywhere 1.1.5

Now you can furniturize the world to your hearts content!

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

upload your log to http://host.kvdk.net/smapi so I can see what is going on.

• Diotheawesome

Diotheawesome Poptop Tamer

The mod I need to make my farm more beautiful :)

• Bloodyfaery

Bloodyfaery Void-Bound Voyager

Hi! I already posted my problem on a another section but since I had no answer (and was myabe in the wrong section)I take my chance right here!

There is a bug related to the green house! When the mod is installed, I can't get in! The cursor changes to the white hand but the greenhouse refuses to let me in!
        When I remove the mod, I can enter again.
        Apparently, it's a "warp" thing (see to the attached log) but it's sorcery to me so... Can anyone help? Thank you!

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Turn off the `GamePatcher` option in the EntoaroxFramework config.

Bloodyfaery likes this.
          • Bloodyfaery

Thank you, I will!!! But... no idea about how to do it,I'm very sorry!

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

In !EntoaroxFramework/config.json, find "GamePatcher":true, then change the `true` into `false`

• Bloodyfaery

Ok, with notepad, thank you very much!

• AquilegiaStardew

AquilegiaStardew Void-Bound Voyager

First off, thank you so much for making this mod! This is the best for people who want a super aesthetic farm :3
                  However, it seems that when you rotate benches sideways you can walk through them.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

This is a limitation of SDV itself, I cant really do anything about it, but I am looking into solutions.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• sundrop

sundrop Big Damn Hero

Hello! Just stumbled upon this mod and am SO excited to make my farm prettier and add benches and furniture :)
                      But I seem to be getting this error.

I just checked to make sure I have the most recent Entoarox Framework installed (in the mods folder) as well as this mod, but can't seem to figure out what's wrong with it. Any idea what's happening?

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Re-install EntoaroxFramework, the dll got damaged somehow on your end.

• Opalie

Opalie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello!
                          I would like to use this mod, but it's making SpaceCore crash. Here is my log:

Code:
                          [SpaceCore] Mod crashed on entry and might not work correctly. Technical details:
                          System.NullReferenceException: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
                             à Harmony.DynamicTools.PrepareDynamicMethod(DynamicMethod method)
                             à Harmony.MethodPatcher.CreatePatchedMethod(MethodBase original, List`1 prefixes, List`1 postfixes, List`1 transpilers)
                             à Harmony.PatchFunctions.UpdateWrapper(MethodBase original, PatchInfo patchInfo)
                             à Harmony.PatchProcessor.Patch()
                             à Harmony.HarmonyInstance.<PatchAll>b__6_0(Type type)
                             à Harmony.CollectionExtensions.Do[T](IEnumerable`1 sequence, Action`1 action)
                             à Harmony.HarmonyInstance.PatchAll(Assembly assembly)
                             à SpaceCore.SpaceCore.Entry(IModHelper helper) dans G:\StardewValley\Mods\SpaceCore\SpaceCore.cs:ligne 36
                             à StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods(IModMetadata[] mods, JsonHelper jsonHelper, ContentCore contentCore, ModDatabase modDatabase) dans C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Program.cs:ligne 898

I'd love to know if it is possible to fix this issue, if not, I'll just uninstall it!
                          Have a good day!

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Take it up with the spaceCore creator, they are patching a method and not taking something into account.

• xStage

xStage Big Damn Hero

This mod sounds super great!! Quick question tho, is there any way to make it work with custom furniture mods?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Not at this moment, I have an idea on how to make this work better in the future, and hopefully work with non-vanilla furniture, but for now it doesnt.

thingwithwings likes this.
                                • Planescaped

Planescaped Void-Bound Voyager

Man, I really hope this mod gets updated for the multiplayer patch. For such a simple addition to the game, it's what I have wanted most since the game came out.

Ajajane likes this.
                                  • PeterPants

PeterPants Void-Bound Voyager

Hi could you maybe update this mod to Content Patcher?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Since this is a SMAPI mod and not a xnb mod, that'd be physically, logically and even illogically impossible. 0_0

hatmouse likes this.