RELEASED [SMAPI] Get Dressed

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Jinxiewinxie, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Shindii

Shindii Orbital Explorer

Waiting so patiently my mind is going to break. ill be checking this one forum daily until i get the "its now available for 1.3" ..... sighhhhhhhh also i hope its also updated so it wont break for multiplayer... i do want to show off my fab look to my friends in game.

LonelyIceCream likes this.
    • bluewind95

bluewind95 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I hate to ask but... this is still being updated, right? I'm mostly worried because in the Nexus, about like... at May 4th or so, it was said that it'd be only a couple days, and that a beta (lacking a bit of functionality) would be released. But over 20 days later there's not a single word from the author. Is everything, like... ok with the author?

Kabigon, Kineko, candymecha and 2 others like this.
      • elebuu

elebuu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Scooting in here to add my voice to the others asking if/when this will get updated! ;; I once played using a mod that worked with GetDressed that let you wear a wedding dress to your own dang ceremony and I miss that function terribly. <3

Zalkyria likes this.
        • Jhio

Jhio Void-Bound Voyager

Eu amo esse mod, espero que seja atualizado é muito triste não tê-lo: nurusad:

LonelyIceCream likes this.
          • CatarsiSol

CatarsiSol Void-Bound Voyager

Does anyone know if it's possible to make the shoes black?

• laylaisthename

laylaisthename Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not with Getdressed, but there is a mod that does that

• CatarsiSol

CatarsiSol Void-Bound Voyager

I've used that mod and it oddly just stopped working today. I'm not on the multiplayer beta, either.

• RabidMuffins

RabidMuffins Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm super excited to have this for the 1.3 beta <3

• Kabigon

Kabigon Void-Bound Voyager

Exactly, I would have a try to make some quick fixes so that it can at least work with 1.3 beta in single player mode.

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

They changed the way the save menu is loaded. So there is no "simple" fix for it, not even just for Single Player. I do have a version that I've been working on, but there's still a few bugs, that I'm tracking down. So it doesn't actually save anything.

bluewind95 and elebuu like this.
                      • Kabigon

I just finished a quick fix so that the modified mod (Kisekae) can now working with 1.3. Welcome to download and test!
                        I'm still hoping the original author can officially upgrade it so I give it another name so as not to conflict with the original one. I tested under Windows and Stardew Valley 1.3.17. Configure files are compatible, you can just copy config files and psconfigs folder form Get Dressed. I add an "IsEnable" option to enable or disable the mode easily.

elebuu likes this.
                        • elebuu

Is this via Content Patcher or the old-style replacer type mods? Because OHMYGOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD <3

• Kabigon

It's an independent mod so Content Patcher is not necessary.

elebuu likes this.
                            • elebuu

OH SNAP I WONDER IF THE WEDDING DRESS MOD WILL WORK WIT H THIS //goes mad with power

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

Nice work on getting it updated. But you shouldn't have released a new mod for one that is still being actively worked on. What you should do is post an unofficial update of it to the following post. https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/updating-mods-for-stardew-valley-1-3.142524/

paradigmnomad likes this.
                                • Kabigon

• elebuu

Well, whatever the case--it works beautifully as you posted it!! I'm so delighted thank youuu ; w;

• Kuntitled

Kuntitled Yeah, You!

Safe to assume the author won't be making any more updates, at this point.

• yvf

yvf Space Spelunker

I'm not sure why it's not working for me :/ There's a white rectangle where my fireplace was, and if I click near it a fire pops up.
                                      The folder is in the Mods folder, I have SV beta 1.3 and smapi 2.6. any ideas?

EDIT: nevermind, the bug was caused by the Classy interiors mod :)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
                                      • Ryudo24

Ryudo24 Intergalactic Tourist

Will this mod ever be updated ?
                                        it wont load in my game smapi says Skipped 1 mod no longer compatible then it tells me to look for a newer version kinda hard to do if the mod isent updated :p