WIP [SMAPI] Junimo Farm (Automation)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Platonymous, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Platonymous

Platonymous Big Damn Hero

Hi there,

I'm currently working on a new automation mod, where the work is done by Junimos.

[​IMG]

For now it works like this:

You can "build" Junimos from the crafting menu for 50 Starfruits as well as 10 Tracks a pop for 2 Silver Bars & 30 Wood. (At this stage you can just press "I" in the game and the building material will be there).

If you place a Junimo-Package on the map it will collect everthing that is Forrage or Animal Product aftet you have put a chest next to it. The Junimo and the chest will be connected, so you can place it anywhere you want after they linked, you can't change the Junimos location however. If you change the chest color, the Junimo changes aswell. In some places on the map it will be fishing instead of collecting.

Place a Junimo-Package on the Tracks and it runs along them and collects items from chests as well as drop items into machines and fetches the finished products. In this current version it takes everything from chests that are to the right or left of the Junimo and put everthing into chests that are above or bellow it. Machines will just be filled or emptied depending on whats possible. It will always try to run in the direction it's headed and then decide clockwise on another direction.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I'm slightly more active on the Discord Channel (Routine#8715) than I am here.
    If you want to give my first and so far only released Mod "The Harp of Yoba" a try click here

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017