WIP [SMAPI] Level Up Notifications

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by kd8lvt, Jan 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. kd8lvt

kd8lvt Big Damn Hero

Hey! Thanks for checking out Level Up Notifications by yours truly! This is a super quick and simple SMAPI mod that notifies you the moment you level up in any discipline. (Mining, Farming, Foraging, Combat, and Fishing) with a little message at the bottom of your screen.

This is for anyone who doesn't want to wait until the end of the day to know when their Fishing level, for example, has increased, as that immediately affects your fishing speed and the size of the bobber bar. Same with Forage. You'll get better quality forage and your axe will work better (from what i understand)

This is the first mod that I have made, so it's super simple. Any constructive criticism is appreciated, and if you find a bug, PLEASE TELL ME! You can do either in a post below!

You can get info on SMAPI (Stardew Modding API) HERE make sure you download the latest version!

You can download the mod using the Download link below. You then put it in the Mods folder at the root of your Stardew Valley folder. (If you are using Steam on Windows it would be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods ) Finally, you can launch the game through the StardewModdingAPI.exe file that is created when you install SMAPI in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\ (again, if you are using Steam on Windows) It's recommended that you put a shortcut on your desktop by right-clicking the exe file and choosing "Send To" and then the "Desktop (create shortcut)" option.

Attached Files: