RELEASED [SMAPI] Lookup Anything

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Thanks! I added a ticket to look into the draw issue in a future version. There's no current way to display custom mod recipes, but I do plan to support mod integrations in a future version.

• Emtu

Emtu Subatomic Cosmonaut

Cool, glad I could be of help.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@thatnzguy Thanks for the suggestions! A 'comes from' field is unfortunately pretty difficult; most item sources are hardcoded, so there's no way for Lookup Anything to figure them out automatically. Looking up anything from the Lookup Anything window is a pretty cool idea, though I'd need to rewrite a significant chunk of the mod to support that; I'll keep that in mind for a possible future version. :)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• NineLouie

NineLouie Space Hobo

I'm not sure if this has been suggested and I'm too lazy to go through the past 25+ pages
          but adding when and where a fish is found would be nice.

For example: "A Pufferfish is found in the Ocean, during Summer on a sunny day between 12pm - 4pm."
          Though I could see this being difficult with fishes with special ways of getting them like a catfish.
          "A Catfish is found in the Rivers, Secret Woods Pond and Witch's Swamp during all seasons (only in the Secret Woods Pond during Spring and Summer) on a rainy day at any time."
          lol such a long description for that fish.

Another idea I had was adding the prices of crops if they were processed in either a Keg or a Jar? with and without Artisan profession.
          For Example: "Apple: Jar(250g), Keg(300g). Jar w/ Artisan(375g), Keg w/ Artisan(450g)"
          This is just so we can see which way is more profitable. Or maybe just say
          "Apple: Most Profitable using a Keg w/ Artisan with a price of 450g."

I don't know, adding those things would make things a tiny bit easier for me and it might be for others as well. Who knows.

Thanks~

• jellyking

jellyking Intergalactic Tourist

An awesome mod, the master at work

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@NineLouie Thanks for the suggestions! Adding fish spawn info is a common request, and I do plan to add it eventually. Showing artisanal sale prices makes sense too, so I'll think about where to fit it in a future version. Unfortunately most of my time for the next little while will go towards SMAPI development, so I won't be adding much to Lookup Anything for now. :)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Fixed in the upcoming Lookup Anything 1.19-beta.7 and Custom Farming Redux 2.8.5. Thanks for reporting it!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Today's Stardew Valley 1.3.23 update broke Lookup Anything. I'll post an update later today.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Lookup Anything 1.19-beta.9 is now available! (For Stardew Valley 1.3 beta only.)

Release notes:
                    • Added crab pot bait field.
                    • Added support for custom greenhouse locations.
                    • Fixed 'owned' field not counting items in auto-grabbers.
                    • Fixed excessively precise luck field in some cases.
                    • Improved Portuguese translations. (Thanks to TaelFayre!)

• imthearealrev

imthearealrev Space Hobo

Hey so I'm having a small issue and I'm not sure how to fix it. Normally when I get the day countdown on when a crop is due to harvest. i.e. Strawberry (3 days) or something of the sorts. For some reason when I installed this mod on my linux machine I only get the normal information for the crops (i.e. takes x amount of days and regrow in x days). In other words it doesn't show the countdown for me anymore when I use the mod on crops. Is there a way to fix this or this is a known bug? Thanks in advance!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@imthearealrev Fixed in the upcoming Automate Lookup Anything 1.19-beta.10. Thanks for reporting it!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
                        • imthearealrev

imthearealrev Space Hobo

Excuse me for my ignorance @Pathoschild but are the two mods related? I've never used the automate mod (however it looks really cool and i probably will in the future).

edit: Also thanks for the fast reply!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@imthearealrev Nope. It'll be fixed in Lookup Anything 1.19-beta.10, not Automate; sorry for the confusion!

• imthearealrev

imthearealrev Space Hobo

Awesome, thanks again for the update!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Lookup Anything 1.19-beta.10 is now available! (For Stardew Valley 1.3 beta only. This should be the last update before the Stardew Valley beta ends next week.)

Release notes:
                                • Fixed crop lookups not showing next harvest date.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Lookup Anything 1.19 is now available!

Release notes:
                                  • Updated for Stardew Valley 1.3 (including multiplayer support).
                                  • Added support for...
                                    • auto-grabbers;
                                    • garden pots and their crops;
                                    • other players;
                                    • new friendship data;
                                    • crab pot bait.
                                  • Added number of item needed in bundle list. (Thanks to StefanOssendorf!)
                                  • Added support for custom greenhouse locations.
                                  • Fixed issue where a bundle that needs two stacks of an item won't be listed on the item lookup if one stack is filled. (Thanks to StefanOssendorf!)
                                  • Fixed Custom Farming Redux machines not drawn correctly in some cases.
                                  • Fixed excessively precise luck field in some cases.
                                  • Fixed broken translation.
                                  • Improved translations. Thanks to alca259 (Spanish), fadedDexofan (Russian), and TaelFayre (Portuguese)!

ldkv likes this.
                                  • Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

thankyou for the speedy patch<3