RELEASED [SMAPI] Lookup Anything

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Juku121

Juku121 Void-Bound Voyager

@Pathoschild: upon testing, the mistake was mine and not UBPs. I had somehow left an extra space in an (integer?) data field separated by /-s, like this:
    "...144 1 0 /6/6", instead of "144 1 0/6/6".

May I suggest that Content Patcher should do a little sanity-checking WRT white space? This kind of mistake is pretty easy to commit for a human, and, as it stands right now, rather time-consuming to catch.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

It's not something Content Patcher can easily validate, since every file is parsed differently. (In some cases whitespace may be meaningful before a slash, or the slash may not be a delimiter at all.)

• mrobbins3

mrobbins3 Void-Bound Voyager

I would love to see when the fish are catchable. That's the only thing I still have to look up in the wiki. Awesome mod though, I love it!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@mrobbins3 Thanks for the suggestion! That is something I want to add in a future version.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Lookup Anything 1.21.1 is now available!

Release notes:
            • Added readable debug fields for more types.
            • Improved debug fields to only show one value if a field/property differ only by the capitalisation of their name.
            • Fixed cooking achievement check incorrectly shown for items like rarecrows.
            • Fixed invalid stack prices when looking up shop inventory items.
            • Improved translations. Thanks to Nanogamer7 (improved German), S2SKY (added Korean), and VincentRoth (added French)!

renatopmoraes likes this.
            • AlastairHatherly

AlastairHatherly Space Hobo

Hi I'm having an issue where the game will restart to the title screen when using the "lookup anything hotkey" in game.

EDIT:it seems to be working at the moment would still like to know why it wasn't working.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
              • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@AlastairHatherly The error in that log happened before you loaded a game, while you were on the screen showing the save list. Lookup Anything also automatically handled the error, so it shouldn't have had any effect on your game. So I'm not sure what causing the issue, but let me know if it happens again so we can look into it.

• yoctozepto

yoctozepto Void-Bound Voyager

Hi @Pathoschild
                  Many thanks for such an amazing mod (one of many of yours actually!).
                  Do you plan on adding information about the festivals? As in F1 on calendar entry of Luau would show information about Luau as it does for the person whose birthday it is.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@yoctozepto Glad you like it! What information would you want to see for festivals?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Lookup Anything 1.21.2 is now available!

Release notes:
                      • Fixed debug fields that only differ by name capitalisation not being merged correctly.
                      • Improved translations. Thanks to binxhlin (updated Chinese), kelvindules (updated Portuguese), and TheOzonO3 (updated Russian)!

• yoctozepto

yoctozepto Void-Bound Voyager

@Pathoschild I guess the basic one will do. E.g. for Luau it would be like:
                        Place: Beach
                        Village houses: Closed
                        Start: 9am
                        End: 2pm
                        Description: Governor comes to the valley to taste the soup. You can affect friendship with the villagers by showing up and adding your ingredient to the soup.

pepoluan likes this.
                        • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Lookup Anything 1.22 1.23 will finally add 'progression mode', which hides content until you've discovered it in-game:
                          progression-mode.png
                          This covers gift tastes so far, but it might cover other content too in future versions.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
                            pepoluan likes this.
                          • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Lookup Anything 1.22 is now available!

Release notes:
                            • Added recipes to machine lookups (except for custom machines).
                            • Added bush lookups.
                            • Added 'kissed today' to spouse lookups.
                            • Added farm type description to player lookup.
                            • Increased size of lookup UI.
                            • Fixed HUD being drawn over lookup UI in small resolutions.
                            • Fixed config parsing errors for some players.
                            • Fixed planted coffee beans showing seed fields instead of crop fields.
                            • Fixed seed growth time predictions not accounting for Agriculturist profession.
                            • Fixed "you made -1 of these" field for some crafted items.
                            • Fixed some missing/incorrect recipes.
                            • Fixed incorrect 'needed for' entries when looking up some furniture/craftable items.
                            • Fixed incorrect subject image when looking up a bigcraftable item in your inventory.
                            • Fixed date years not shown when needed.
                            • Fixed unable to lookup inventory items from kitchen cooking menu.
                            (Progression mode needs Stardew Valley 1.4, so it's not included in this update.)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Lookup Anything 1.23 is now available!

Release notes:
                              • Updated for Stardew Valley 1.4, including...
                                • per-player shipping bins;
                                • movie theater;
                                • new mechanics (clothing, dyeing, tailoring, and tree fertilizer);
                                • new recipes (aged roe, caviar, dinosaur mayonnaise, and green tea);
                                • new content (fish ponds, tea bushes, and trash bear);
                                • new farm map;
                                • new 14-heart spouse events;
                                • new social NPC profiles;
                                • new Krobus relationship;
                                • new Adventurer's Guild goals;
                                • pet water bowl and petting changes;
                                • chance of double Loom output with higher-quality input.
                              • Added optional progression mode (only shows gift tastes for gifts you've already given).
                              • Added save format version to save slot lookups.
                              • Updated for compatibility with Json Assets 1.3.8.
                              • Fixed player luck in multiplayer showing your own luck instead of theirs.
                              • Fixed 'scissor rectangle is invalid' error in rare cases.
                              • Fixed game freeze if you open a lookup on the load screen and then close it by pressing F1 again.
                              • Fixed invalid crafting recipe data causing lookups to fail.
                              • Fixed some flowers never shown as needed for a community center bundle.
                              • Improved translations. Thanks to Hesperusrus (updated Russian), pomepome (updated Japanese), and shiro2579 (updated Portuguese)!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Lookup Anything 1.23.1 is now available!

Release notes:
                                • Updated for recent versions of Json Assets.
                                • Fixed lookup on Haunted Skulls.
                                • Fixed lookup on Caroline's tea bush.
                                • Fixed rare issue where the HUD isn't restored when the lookup menu is force-replaced by another menu.
                                • Improved translations. Thanks to LeecanIt (added Italian)!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Lookup Anything 1.24 is now available!

Release notes:
                                  • Added fish spawn rules to fish lookups.
                                  • Added fish pond drops to fish lookups.
                                  • Added option to highlight item gift tastes that haven't been revealed in the NPC profile yet.
                                  • Revamped fish pond lookups to show locked drops and make the selection process more clear.
                                  • Fixed pet lookups showing untranslated 'cat' or 'dog' type.
                                  • Fixed hay in silos not counted towards number owned or when highlighting owned gifts.
                                  • Fixed lookup on Caroline's tea bush showing wrong "days ago" value for date planted.
                                  • Fixed item lookups sometimes showing wrong tailoring recipes.
                                  • Fixed missing/partial shirt icons in some cases.
                                  • Improved translations. Thanks to jahangmar (updated German), L30Bola (updated Portuguese), and PlussRolf (updated Spanish)!

Ladysarajane likes this.
                                  • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

This thread is no longer actively watched. You can ask questions directly on the mod page instead.

• orchidvs

orchidvs Yeah, You!

I am having trouble with using Lookup Anything as after I completed the necessary steps, I tried to use F1 and F1 shift on my macbook in the game and nothing happened. What do I do?

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

@orchidvs Please see the post before yours.