RELEASED [SMAPI] Relationships Enhanced 1.0.0

Adds more complexity to relationships.

1. rodrigovaz

rodrigovaz Lucky Number 13

rodrigovaz submitted a new mod:

[SMAPI] Relationships Enhanced - Adds more complexity to relationships.

Read more about this mod...

AttentSHIN!, Shellark and IronZelly like this.
    • AsteroidX

AsteroidX Scruffy Nerf-Herder

havent been able to make frainds with any npc in the 2-teleport-shop ZONE... i didint see any code for like conversation with other npc and dialog stuff in your config.json

• Aveloren

Aveloren Subatomic Cosmonaut

Very interesting.

I wonder if it would be possible to range the missed birthday multiplier. Start at 0 then escalating the malus of missing their birthday as you gain friendship with them.
        It is logical to think that if they do not know you or are not very good friends with you, the townspeople will care less if you you miss their birthday than if you were quite good friends with them.

• rodrigovaz

rodrigovaz Lucky Number 13

It is already implemented! It is the birthday Heart multiplier, you can configure it but it is set to default as starting from 0.1 up to 1 so when you have 10+ hearts with someone you will get the full unfriedship and yet if you don't know the person it will be a very small amount of loss (by the default values, if you have 10+ hearts and miss the bday, you will lose 50 friendship, if you don't know the person, you will lose only 5).

Sorry, I didn't understand what you meant with "conversation with other npc and dialog stuff", could you elaborate?

Taweret and Aveloren like this.
          • Sennet

Sennet Phantasmal Quasar

Is the missed birthday dialogue unique to each NPC or do they all say the same thing as Sam does in your screenshot example? Super interesting feature, I feel like it makes things a little more realistic, especially if you're close friends with a villager and you just up and don't say hi on their birthday at all.

• HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

I was wondering, do the NPCs lose friendship even after reaching 8 (or 10, can't remember where the game stops it) hearts?