RELEASED [SMAPI] Seasonal Immersion 1.12.0

A more seasonal farm at only $49,99! (Without VAT)

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

the same as any SMAPI mod...

• kurosaki00

kurosaki00 Space Hobo

Thank you very much!

• devilsandswords

devilsandswords Void-Bound Voyager

This is way way after than i expected but I have a basic vanilla set for just the houses done! I keep remaking them as i'm never satisfied so there will be full farm ones some time soon with more foliage around and a different snowy look!
        [​IMG]
        and a quick ingame look at the fully upgraded spring house
        [​IMG]

there should be no problems? but if so just let me know if you try it out and hopefully i can have the whole farm done up soon!

Attached Files:

• mehve

mehve Master Chief

Hello, I'm having a bit of trouble getting SeasonalImmersion 1.9.1 to work on MacOS 10.3 with Stardew Valley 1.2.33. I'm using SMAPI 2.1 and Elle's Seasonal Buildings content pack. I've extracted the contents from Elle's zip file into a regular folder called 'ContentPack'. I've tried running the game by executing ./StardewValley in terminal, as suggested by Pathoschild in this Reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/StardewValley/comments/78lb99/osx_seasonal_immersion_mods/ but it works the same as when I try launching from Steam: I just get a black screen and the game seems like it's hanging, it doesn't load the title sequence or anything.

I've attached the log file. This is the last line that's written to output before the game hangs:

[21:09:50 TRACE Seasonal Immersion] Checking if file is seasonal: Barn

Does anyone have any advice? The issue started happening after I re-installed everything after the newest SMAPI update. I think the last time I played I was using SMAPI 1.15. This is one of my favorite mods, I appreciate all the hard work you guys put into keeping it going!

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Please confirm that running just SMAPI works properly.

• mehve

mehve Master Chief

Running just SMAPI, the game works fine. Here's the log I get with just the default ConsoleCommands mod installed.

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I'm sorry, but I fear that without either more details or a actual error report there is little I can do in this case - a mod should never be able to cause a silent crash like this, so the fact that it happens is stunning.

• mehve

mehve Master Chief

I tried running the game again to see if it would crash. I was forcing the game to quit after a minute or so because the game screen was black but my cursor was spinning and my computer was slowing down/heating up, so I thought something was going wrong.

This time, I just let the game sit and walked away for a while (maybe ~10 min?). The game finally loaded! I restarted the game, and it loaded MUCH quicker, mod works perfectly. I guess it just took a really long time for the first run for some reason.

Sorry, I am an impatient idiot, thank you so much for your help!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
                  • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Peculiar... :S I cant think why that would be, but glad that it got solved!

• heardarumor

heardarumor Space Hobo

Hi all,

I've never modded much before, so please bear with me if I'm asking the dumbest questions possible. I've been trying to use the SMAPI Seasonal Victorian Buildings/Flowers content pack with the Seasonal Immersion mod, but I've been having issues. I think i have everything uploaded correctly and i've walked through it several times but the textures still wont change. is it possible i just don't have the newest upload or like im on a version that isn't supported maybe? Idk, let me know what you guys think!
                      (I uh apparently cant even figure out how to save the txt file of the error log so here's a copy paste:
                      p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #ebebeb; background-color: #ffffff} p.p3 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #828282; background-color: #ffffff} p.p4 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; min-height: 13.0px} p.p5 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #ff3b1e; background-color: #ffffff} span.s1 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures}

Last login: Wed Nov 15 09:56:13 on ttys000

Apples-MacBook-Pro:~ Apple$ /Users/Apple/Library/Application\ Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Stardew\ Valley/Contents/MacOS/StardewModdingAPI.bin.osx ; exit;

[SMAPI] SMAPI 2.1 with Stardew Valley 1.2.33 on Unix 16.7.0.0

[SMAPI] Mods go here: /Users/Apple/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/Contents/MacOS/Mods

Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 413150

Steam_SetMinidumpSteamID: Caching Steam ID: 76561198110844359 [API loaded no]

[SMAPI] Loaded 2 mods:

[SMAPI] Console Commands 2.0 by SMAPI | Adds SMAPI console commands that let you manipulate the game.

[SMAPI] Seasonal Immersion 1.9.1 by Entoarox | Immerse yourself in a more seasonal world!

[Seasonal Immersion] Loading Seasonal Immersion ContentPack...

[Seasonal Immersion] Was unable to reference ContentPack.zip file, using internal content pack as a fallback.

The type initializer for 'Ionic.Zip.ZipFile' threw an exception.

at Entoarox.SeasonalImmersion.ModEntry.LoadContent () <0x16ae4a060 + 0x001c7> in <filename unknown>:0

[Seasonal Immersion] Using the `Seasonal Buildings` content pack, version 1.0.0 by eLe

[Seasonal Immersion] ContentPack processed, found [16] seasonal files

[SMAPI] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage

[Seasonal Immersion] Attempting to update seasonal textures...

Killed: 9

logout

Saving session...

...copying shared history...

...saving history...truncating history files...

...completed.

[Process completed]

) thanks

• Mydaline

Mydaline Big Damn Hero

Hello!

I have a little question!
                        Do you know why when I put the "SeasonalImmersion" file in the mods file it changes the color of my fence?
                        I do not understand why it changes the skin.

(Sorry for my english, i don't speak english very well)

• deliala919

deliala919 Master Chief

I'm getting a manifest error. the launcher says that there is no entry dll. I checked the manifest and the only text it had was:

{
                          "Name": "Elle's Seasonal Buildings",
                          "Author": "junimods",
                          "Version":"1.0.0",
                          "Description": "Seasonal retextures for every building! Happy farming! <3",
                          }

I checked with the author and she said it was a seasonal immersion issue. All my files appear to be set up correctly, except i never got a seasonalimmersion.dpb, which i've seen others have.

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

For the record, deliala fixed their issue. Looks like they accidentally deleted the manifest.json for Seasonal Immersion and replaced it with Elle's Seasonal Buildings.

• Pandicus

Pandicus Space Hobo

So do we just wait for a patch? Im trying to use it for a dutch farm buildings contentpack and im getting around the same error

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@Pandicus You are using Eemie's Dutch Farm Buildings?

When you download and extract Seasonal Immersion, you should have a manifest.json. Opening the manifest.json should show you this:
                                Code:
                                {
                                  "Name": "Seasonal Immersion",
                                  "Author": "Entoarox",
                                  "Version": {
                                    "MajorVersion": 1,
                                    "MinorVersion": 9,
                                    "PatchVersion": 1,
                                    "Build": null
                                  },
                                  "MinimumApiVersion": "1.15.2",
                                  "Description": "Immerse yourself in a more seasonal world!",
                                  "UniqueID": "Entoarox.SeasonalImmersion",
                                  "EntryDll": "SeasonalImmersion.dll"
                                }
                                After downloading Eemie's Dutch Farm Buildings, inside of the ContentPack folder should be a second manifest.json file. Opening that one should say this:
                                Code:
                                {
                                  "Name": "Dutch Farm Buildings",
                                  "Author": "eemie",
                                  "Version":"1.0.0",
                                  "Description": "Only downloadable from nexusmods",
                                }
                                Your Seasonal Immersion manifest.json is the one causing the error, NOT Eemie's Dutch Farm Buildings. Either you did not install it correctly or your manifest.json somehow got borked, which is what happened to deliala919. They accidentally deleted their manifest.json for Seasonal Immersion and replaced it with the wrong manifest.json, which is what caused the error.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
                                • endermaryn

endermaryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Haindash

Haindash Aquatic Astronaut

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Haindash

Haindash Aquatic Astronaut

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

How long are you waiting once it freezes? SMAPI means it takes the game a bit to start up, so the black screen is normal...