RELEASED [SMAPI] Seasonal Immersion 1.12.0

A more seasonal farm at only $49,99! (Without VAT)

1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

2. Sorrelfur

Sorrelfur Void-Bound Voyager

Hello :0 I am having trouble getting this to work I downloaded seasonal immersion and cannot find the ionic.zip.dll and SeasonalImmersion.dll files :( I tried redownloading it and still cannot find it.

• 7thHanyou

7thHanyou Void-Bound Voyager

For some reason, in the opening cutscene with Robin only vanilla buildings are displayed. I've removed all other mods from the SMAPI folder. After the cutscene, everything appears normal. Any precedent for this? I'm concerned that it could keep happening.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

This is a limitation of modding, during the opening cutscene of a new save mods are intentionally kept from messing with the game, because the game state is not in the correct form yet.
        Do not worry about things, it only happens during the game intro, once the intro has ended everything is fine.

blouwho? and 7thHanyou like this.
        • Balentay

Balentay Void-Bound Voyager

I've updated Seasonal Immersion to the latest update, but it says that I still need to update. I thought you would like to know c:

blouwho? likes this.
          • 7thHanyou

7thHanyou Void-Bound Voyager

Cool, good to know all is working as it should. Thanks!

• lyiall

lyiall Poptop Tamer

I saw this on my SMAPI
              [Seasonal Immersion] Skipping texture due to a unknown error: fall\Earth Obelisk.png
              System.InvalidOperationException: An unexpected error has occurred.
              at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width, Int32 height, XnaImageOperation operation)
              at Entoarox.SeasonalImmersion.SeasonalImmersionMod.GetTexture(String file)
              Im currently on my summer and I dont see anything wrong with the mod? SHould I just overlook it? Great mod btw thank you to the creator :D

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

That is seasonal immersion printing a warning that it couldnt seasonalise the Earth Obelisk building for whatever the reason might be.
                Unfortunately, the error is quite impossible to solve since its a unexpected error in XNA itself >_<

• Fyn

Fyn Pangalactic Porcupine

There's a workaround for this in the meantime:

Go into Mods/SeasonalImmersion, open manifest.json and edit under version, change the 10 after MinorVersion, to 11,. So it should look like:

"Version": {
                  "MajorVersion": 1,
                  "MinorVersion": 11,

Save it and voila, the alert will go away for now. Hopefully Ento can fix it in the official files.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
                  • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

It is only a small issue with the manifest, easily fixed as you showed, posting a 1.11.1 update just for 1 small change like that feels like overkill.

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

I have the Farm Expansion mod as well. Seasonal immersion doesn't change the buildings on the expansion; any chance of a compatibility patch?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Let me have a look at things before I answer that, I am willing to try, but if Farm Expansion works differently then I'm assuming, I might not be able to without cooperation from them.
                        Edit: Just checked the source, should be doable.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

• dragonet64

dragonet64 Big Damn Hero

Do you have to start a new game for this to work? I dont see seasonal immersion working under the console but i've installed it right. Im more concered about the content pack which isnt showing up in game.

• randomlybookish

randomlybookish Subatomic Cosmonaut

I know I didn’t have to start a new game when I first started using seasonal immersion. I remember I was in like... the middle of winter on my first save file when I got annoyed enough about my farmhouse not having snow to do something about it. What building pack are you trying to use and are you sure you installed it correctly? (The content pack I mean)

• dragonet64

dragonet64 Big Damn Hero

Im attempting to use this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/891?tab=description

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

https://log.smapi.io < Log or it didnt happen....

• randomlybookish

randomlybookish Subatomic Cosmonaut

• dragonet64

dragonet64 Big Damn Hero

how do log. (sorry just woke up)