RELEASED [SMAPI] Seasonal Immersion 1.12.0

A more seasonal farm at only $49,99! (Without VAT)

1. LadyEleven

LadyEleven Void-Bound Voyager

The one thing your Seasonal Immersion did that Content Patcher - at least on its own - can't replicate is having textures change depending on the character being indoors or outdoors (although it's possible it might someday, I was told it was not on the short list). I used that feature to make snow appear on all my craftables in the winter if they were outside. Not asking you to rebuild Seasonal Immersion just for that, just wanted to point out that for this purpose, what you did still provided a bit more functionality.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Ah, I was not aware content patcher was missing that bit.

In that case, I will see about updating just the Craftables part as `Seasonal Craftables` or some such for 1.3 - Thanks for letting me know about that! :)

blisfulloblivion and LadyEleven like this.
      • LadyEleven

LadyEleven Void-Bound Voyager

Yay! I really loved what that did for the "atmosphere" of the game. I haven't gotten to Winter yet in my new beta game but I was preemptively bummed all my craftables would stand out against the snow like they used to. Once I got used to things being seasonal, I hated the thought of going back.

blisfulloblivion likes this.
        • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

That is why I went through the trouble of allowing 2 versions of the craftables ;)

blisfulloblivion likes this.
          • ThatWildIsaac

ThatWildIsaac Space Spelunker

Is this compatible for the 1.3.? Eveyrtime I run the game, it tells me that I need to check for a new version.
            If it's not, will a compatible version for the new beta come out? I really liked this mod.

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

I'm pretty sure @Entoarox has said, that they were waiting for 1.3 to come out officially before they were going to update their mods.

• toxxn

toxxn Space Hobo

Are you waiting for the official 1.3 update to update this?
                I am currently using Beta 1.3 and am unable to use this, which is needed for a mod I wanted to install for my wife.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Seasonal Immersion is no longer required, as Content Patcher provides support for most of its functionality.

A mod specifically to split the craftables into 2 different versions with seasonal support will still happen for 1.3, but that might simply end up being a small function of EntoaroxFramework that Content Patcher mods can then take advantage of.

LadyEleven and toxxn like this.
                  • toxxn

toxxn Space Hobo

Hmm, I did not know this. The mod in question I was referring to was 'SAMPI Seasonal Victorian Buildings and Flowers' over on the Nexus. The author of this mod hasn't updated it since last year and part of the instructions specifically stated that a zipped file needed to be placed within a 'Seasonal Immersion' folder, so I am not sure if I can get it to fully work, albeit I will tinker with it and see what I can do. I would really like to get the mod to work on my wife's game, maybe even my own.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Converting a Seasonal Immersion content pack into a Content Patcher content pack is quite easy, it simply requires you to add 2 json files that contain specific information, and that is it.
                      (Excluding indoor/outdoor craftables separation, as content patcher doesn't support that feature)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
                      • ShadowOnTheFullMoon

ShadowOnTheFullMoon Void-Bound Voyager

I need some help? When i load up the game i get an error from SMAPI saying that the current version for Seasonal Immersion is no longer compatible. Maybe i did something wrong when i unzipped it into the Mod file, I'm not entirely sure. Maybe i some how missed a step, but I've gone over it a few times and looked through the modding steps and everything seems fine. I just want to know if other's are getting getting the errors?

• ShantalyaNaia

ShantalyaNaia Orbital Explorer

Hey there! After I started playing with 1.3 I've been getting the following message~

[SMAPI] Hudson Valley Buildings - Stonybrook 2.0 because its manifest has no EntryDll or ContentPackFor field; must specify one.

I've read previous comments/replies but I don't fully understand the process, can you explain how to make a content pack work correctly? I already have content patcher installed and working for other mods.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
                          • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Seasonal immersion is no longer required for 1.3, Hudson Valley Buildings needs to be converted to a Content Pack mod to work in 1.3.

• randomlybookish

randomlybookish Subatomic Cosmonaut

Try this Content Patcher version since one is already done for Hudson Valley Buildings. https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2110

• leblobfishie

leblobfishie Space Hobo

HI, I just added the Smapi - seasonal victorian buildings and flowers pack, but the seasonal immersion is not yet updated to the new version of the game,
                                I've read around here, but still don't see how I can fix this.
                                it says I can update the mod, but I can only find the 1.2 version of it ^^

thanks in advance :)

Attached Files:

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@leblobfishie
                                  Seasonal Immersion has, for the most part, been replaced by Content Patcher.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

This is correct, Seasonal Immersion is no longer necessary for 1.3, with the exception of separated indoor/outdoor craftables, a feature that will be provided by another mod in 1.3

• ashemiku

ashemiku Void-Bound Voyager

At the link you've provided, I do not see the content patcher version for this mod (the SMAPI Seasonal Victorian Buildings and Flowers mod). I checked the stable listings as well and did not see it. Has it been deleted from the table for some reason?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard