RELEASED [SMAPI] Skull Cavern Elevator 1.2.1

Adds an elevator to the Skull Cavern

1. Smallcorners

Smallcorners Subatomic Cosmonaut

I am getting this on a save (Jossie) that has not even stepped into the Skull Caverns yet. I did not see it on a save (Ked) that had been in there. I have not gone to the caverns yet on Ked to see if the elevator worked. Ked previously dropped to level 25, then I added the mod. I was on Ked after that, but played on Jossie today.

Attached Files:

• LarkinOmega

LarkinOmega Intergalactic Tourist

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Thank you very much

• Smallcorners

Smallcorners Subatomic Cosmonaut

Update, loaded the latest EFrame (1.6.6).
        Now getting errors on all saves, the one attached is for the save (Ked), that was previously in the cavern. No, I did not go to see if the elevator worked.

Attached Files:

• Bifibi

Bifibi Void-Bound Voyager

Hi,
          thanks for all the information and logs.
          I will soon upload a version with the fix. For now version 1.1.2 is only compatible with the StardewValley beta version.
          Sorry for your inconvenience.

Smallcorners likes this.
          • sadsadsads

sadsadsads Void-Bound Voyager

i using SMAPI 1.8 and sv 1.1 but it error when loading. when I use elevator in skull cavern it bring me back to local mine

• Bifibi

I've updated the mod at nexusmods, please use the new version 1.1.2a for Stardew Valley version 1.11 and SMAPI 1.8.
              Thank you.

• LarkinOmega

Working as intended, no errors, no issues.

• LarkinOmega

Actually, minor issue.

The elevator inside of the Skull Cavern levels itself is offset by +5 levels compared to where it should be based off of the config setting. For instance, I have my config set to 25 levels, and when I go down into the mine, the elevator is not on the level I land on, it's on N+5 instead. And it'll show up every 25 levels after that as well, so 255, 280, 305, etc etc. You can't go to those levels, so functionally this is a non-issue (can always take the stairs out, and the elevator goes to the right level from the surface).

Probably worth looking into, but definitely not a priority.

Koitenshin likes this.
                  • xMel248

xMel248 Void-Bound Voyager

Does this mod work with Steam Beta?

• Koihime Nakamura

Koihime Nakamura Ketchup Robot

Spotted from SDV 1.2.26 with latest Entoaroax framework:

[03:03:04 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.UpdateTick event:
                      System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
                      at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
                      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
                      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
                      at StardewValley.LocalizedContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
                      at Entoarox.Framework.SmartContentManager.Load[T](String assetName) in d:\documents\visual studio 2015\Projects\StardewMods\Framework\Internal\SmartContentManager.cs:line 36
                      at xTile.Display.XnaDisplayDevice.LoadTileSheet(TileSheet tileSheet) in C:\Users\Barone_\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\tide-83511\TileMapEditor\xTile\Display\XnaDisplayDevice.cs:line 94
                      at xTile.Map.LoadTileSheets(IDisplayDevice displayDevice) in C:\Users\Barone_\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\tide-83511\TileMapEditor\xTile\Map.cs:line 309
                      at SkullCavernElevator.ModEntry.SetUpSkullCave(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                      at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.InternalExtensions.SafelyRaisePlainEvent(IMonitor monitor, String name, IEnumerable`1 handlers, Object sender, EventArgs args) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\InternalExtensions.cs:line 46

• Koitenshin

Koitenshin Space Hobo

Also have the same issue as LarkinOmega. I prefer using it with an interval of 25. An interval of 5 will make too big of a list, and 25 is still easy enough to hit in a day.

• CaobaDraconis

CaobaDraconis Space Hobo

Is this updated for the beta?

• Montegoe

Montegoe Void-Bound Voyager

It doesn't seem to be updated for use with the multiplayer beta (1.3). I am patiently waiting and hoping that changes soon :) (actual soon, not Blizzard "soon" :) )

• CaobaDraconis

CaobaDraconis Space Hobo

I tested it today and the newest version of SMAPI does reject it as outdated. I also hope they update this soon. I'm not the biggest fan of mining so having to advance 100 floors in one game day just to get a decent amount of iridium is definitely not my piece of cake.

• Bifibi

• Bifibi

• MrsMallowXO

MrsMallowXO Space Hobo

Can this possibly be updated for the newest beta?

evlkind likes this.
                                • evlkind

evlkind Intergalactic Tourist

PLEASE!

• Mukamii

Mukamii Seal Broken

New changes and SMAPI update have got things messed up again.

Stardew Valley 1.3.23 changed deepestMineLevel from a field to a property, which affects this mod. Just recompiling the mod should fix that.

@Bifibi