Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MystressMo

MystressMo Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry to be annoying...

Deleted the back up save...Now I am getting this.

The Mona xnb error is weird because I located it in there...and it was fine before I deleted the back up....andddd I have no idea why it just broke out of nowhere lol.

Anyone mind helping me...I'm being a total newb.

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@andril11 Do you have speakers or headphones plugged in, and are they working correctly? Does resetting your game files make any difference?

@qtMarie One of your dialogue mods has some invalid dialogue. SMAPI 3.0 will prevent that from crashing the game, but in the meantime can you try removing Canon-Friendly Dialogue Expansion? If that fixes it, can you post a zip of your Blair_221888319 save folder and Mods folder? (If it's too big to attach here, you can upload it to a service like catbox and post the link here.)

@MystressMo SMAPI is missing some files, so I suggest reinstalling it. You'll also need any custom NPC mods you had before (New NPC Mona in this case), unless you edit the NPCs out of the save file. (We can help with that if you don't want to use the custom NPC mods anymore.)

• qtMarie

qtMarie Void-Bound Voyager

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• qtMarie

qtMarie Void-Bound Voyager

@Pathoschild oh that'd be fantastic, thank you! i'll join the disc now c:

• hazel2540

hazel2540 Void-Bound Voyager

Help! [19:24:42 ERROR TMXLoader] This mod failed in the GameLoop.GameLaunched event.
          It isn't showing a number of object in the game when I install expanded farm mod. :cry:

This is my smapi log: https://log.smapi.io/RUPuhZJw

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
          • Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@hazel2540 Try verifying your game files through Steam, it looks like you might have an old xnb replacer mod messing things up.

• NightsShades

NightsShades Void-Bound Voyager

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@NightsShades There seems to be numerous problems with your Json Assets mods; fixing those will probably fix your crashing problem.

• drizztcat

drizztcat Space Spelunker

I keep getting a game crash when I go to sleep. Looking at the stack trace, the exception is pretty general and I can't tell from the log what the value of the invalid string is that's being passed to the StringToNumber method. Any ideas?

https://log.smapi.io/3YD9HBW2

• RayereSs

RayereSs Big Damn Hero

Hi! Just dropping by to say installer is broken and is refusing to acknowledge Environment Variable for a proper path. Whenever I put in a working path: %steamapps%/Stardew Valley installer claims directory doesn't exist.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@drizztcat SMAPI 3.0 prevents invalid dialogue from crashing your game, so you could temporarily install it to play through the day. If you're interested, come ask in #modding on the Stardew Valley Discord and we'll give you a preview build.

@RayereSs Since you're pasting the path into an input prompt rather than a command-line argument, syntax evaluated by the terminal (like environment variable tokens) won't work. You should paste the actual path instead.

• drizztcat

drizztcat Space Spelunker

• Adalborj

Adalborj Space Hobo

i need some help,
                      well, this is the first time i take seriously for first time the game (with this mods because i get bored fast) and i can't start summer because the game crashes, and i don't know what to do, so i came here for help, can you tell me what can i do?
                      PD : i don't know how to read the crash logs so if anyone can tell me please.
                      https://log.smapi.io/6Qd0cWHn

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

Looks like you're missing some assets. SMAPI can't find "assets\summer_outdoorsTileSheet.png" which is related to a map mod you have.

*Edit*
                        I believe the issue is this mod "Pk5 Map CP Addon 1.2"

• Adalborj

Adalborj Space Hobo

OMG, it was that, i wasn't even using that map, but well, thank you so much

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

You're welcome. Enjoy.

Adalborj likes this.
                            • PurpleSkyHoliday

PurpleSkyHoliday Void-Bound Voyager

Hi y'all, does anybody know if it's at all possible to hide the SMAPI command console completely? I know it's a rather stupid insignificant irk, but it gets to me pretty bad having it open and not being able to close it.
                              Through mods, changes to smapi, windows utilities, anything basically. As long as it works on launch.

• captainbutz

captainbutz Void-Bound Voyager

Hello Everyone!
                                I just stared running into this problem where anytime I go to sleep the game crashes. I'm not sure why it's doing it as I have been playing a lot recently with no problems. When looking at the logs I can't tell what is causing the game to crash. I've including a link to the log.
                                I would appreciate any help.
                                https://log.smapi.io/KUmfVq1V

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@PurpleSkyHoliday On Windows, you can try a program like RBTray to minimize the window to the system tray (I don't know if it can do it on launch, but you can right-click the minimise button to do it quickly). On Linux/Mac, it's possible by manually editing the launch script (see 'last resort on Linux/Mac' in the controller troubleshooting guide).

@captainbutz One of your TMX Loader packs edited the farmhouse indoor map, then the game crashed trying to apply spouse room changes. That should be fixed in the upcoming Stardew Valley 1.4, but in the meantime try temporarily removing any TMX Loader packs which edit the farmhouse and putting them back in after the next save.

Thread Status:
                                  Not open for further replies.