Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@Lorendai The error happens even without IF2 installed? Is this an older save or a new one? Are you using it to replace the standard farm? I installed IF2 on my testing save and I'm not getting the error.. =/

Edit: Try resetting/verifying your game files, too.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
    • ruzzyruffy

ruzzyruffy Void-Bound Voyager

• Moragaine

@ruzzyruffy For starters you have quite a list of mods to update, try updating all of those - especially Content Patcher Animations, which seems to have been the first thing that crashed. After you update stuff, if your game still crashes, bring another log link and folks can go from there.

• ruzzyruffy

ruzzyruffy Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you @Moragaine So I updated, and deleted some mods. But, the Greenhouse moved and inaccessible. and.. so I tried to delete, and restore the the original file.. it spawned the original greenhouse, but also kept the bugged one. here's the updated log. https://log.smapi.io/sBQtQjML

• Moragaine

@ruzzyruffy Not sure why it would keep both greenhouses.. Immersive Farms has always moved the greenhouse by hiding the original hard coded greenhouse and adding a custom one, that's why you can get 2 greenhouses if it glitches.. However, re-installing IF2R should have taken care of that. My only suggestion would to be delete the IF2R folders and install again.

• Mairah

Mairah Yeah, You!

My husband and I are trying to play on our Multiplayer save but he cannot connect for some reason. We haven't had this issue before. It tells me he has connected but he never actually does. We've been trying to trouble shoot for a few hours now. This is the log with the error he keeps getting: https://log.smapi.io/8CauBQDg

• SoraGaming99

SoraGaming99 Space Hobo

I am getting a error when I try to load the game, haven't play in forever don't know if my stuff is out of date or something. also first time posting here if I did this wrong, sorry
              upload_2019-10-14_18-2-8.png

• Moragaine

@SoraGaming99 Please go to https://log.smapi.io/, follow the instructions on the page and bring the link to your error log back here. Once folks can see what's going wrong they can help you.

• exodusaint

exodusaint Void-Bound Voyager

Can anyone help me with this? My game keeps crashing repeatedly. Luckily I saved before it crashed but when I reloaded the game, I was stuck in the morning of the same day yet all my progress was saved.

https://log.smapi.io/QSsm90Fe

edit: It crashes whenever I tried to sleep and update the bus stop quest to have it fixed.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@exodusaint Does it still happen if you temporarily remove Save Anywhere? If so, what if you temporarily remove all mods (except SMAPI itself)?

• Xy5C9Cu

Xy5C9Cu Master Chief

me again with same problem.
                      so after i tested game without "A Wittily Named Recolor", the situation was same after marriage.
                      here is a log : https://log.smapi.io/KqVXyD3N

thanks to Moragaine for help in first time.

• Moragaine

@Xy5C9Cu That looks like some sort of sound error.. Do you have speakers and/or headphones plugged in? Perhaps try restarting your pc.. I'm not familiar with sound issues, so hopefully someone with more experience in that area will help you out.

• Xy5C9Cu

Xy5C9Cu Master Chief

unfortunate, none of this helped before and now.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Xy5C9Cu Something is trying to play a 'никто' sound, which doesn't exist in the game. All of the normal game sounds have an English name, so that must be from one of your mods. First can you reset your content files, try it again, and post a new log if it still happens?

• Xy5C9Cu

Xy5C9Cu Master Chief

sooo i did reset content files and issue changed.
                              now it shows error when marriage event starts
                              here is log : https://log.smapi.io/zQrAwNre

• Moragaine

@Xy5C9Cu Try taking out Ui Info Suite and see if that fixes it..

• Xy5C9Cu

Xy5C9Cu Master Chief

tysm again and Pathoschild too :catblush::catblush:

Moragaine likes this.
                                  • basicallyberkeley

basicallyberkeley Void-Bound Voyager

• Moragaine

@basicallyberkeley Have him try resetting his content files and see if that fixes it, since it seems to be a problem with the farmer sprite.

• basicallyberkeley

basicallyberkeley Void-Bound Voyager

@Moragaine - We've tried that several times. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling. /:

Thread Status:
                                      Not open for further replies.