Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheUnknownMutant

TheUnknownMutant Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry but I need help, it seems TMXLoader is not working but not sure if that's really the problem. I hope you guys/gals can help me, thank you. https://smapi.io/log/MidL9eiM

• jahangmar

jahangmar Sandwich Man

@mitchninja88 Something is wrong with a npc mod. Try to remove those to find out which one it is. You could also just try to play one day without the mod that is crashing your game and then add it again (but it might crash again). I recommend finding out which mod it is and reporting this as a bug.
      @Frilzer This is a problem with DeepWoods does this also happen without this mod? If not you might want to report this as a bug.
      @tuttiefrutti This looks like the Penny mod is broken. You can do what I wrote in response to mitchninja88.
      @Shenai2510 Your save file seems to be broken or you installed a xnb mod that altered the farm house. If you did, reset your content files, if not, upload your save file and I will take a look at it.
      @TheUnknownMutant Did you install a xnb mod before that alters the stadium map? This looks like it. Try to reset your content files if this is the case. If not, this might be a bug in TMXLoader or PyTK you should report or ask for help on the mod page.

Frilzer and TheUnknownMutant like this.
      • TheUnknownMutant

TheUnknownMutant Void-Bound Voyager

@jahangmar thank you for the help but sadly I don't have any of the xnb mods or I did replace them with the ones you showed me in the link but I still get the problem. and I reported the bug as well, thank you kindly for your help <3

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
        • tuttiefrutti

tuttiefrutti Void-Bound Voyager

That was it!! Thank you so much! also, dang it. I really don't like penny :catconfused:

• Shenai2510

Shenai2510 Space Hobo

@jahangmar I suspected a broken save but trying to load a backup from a couple days ago yielded the same result. I've never used any xnb mod or altered any of the assets.
            Just in case I wasn't clear earlier, it only crashes once I try to load the file. I have another save from a much older version which does load, so my initial thought was corrupt save file as well.
            I'm using Steam so I checked the integrity of my files anyway. All files checked out. I had previously already tried uninstalling and redownloading and reinstalling it. Unfortunately to no avail.

Here's the save file. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

• jahangmar

jahangmar Sandwich Man

@Shenai2510 I'm sorry. The save file works for me. There must be something else going on. One thing is weird: In your log it says: "Context: loaded save '_231786447'," but for me it says "Context: loaded save 'Shenai_231786447'". I don't know why.

• mitchninja88

mitchninja88 Space Hobo

Thank you so much. I got it figured out!

• Shenai2510

Shenai2510 Space Hobo

@jahangmar Thank you anyway. At least it's not a corrupt file and I've got a lead to try some more things.

• fudge5962

fudge5962 Phantasmal Quasar

Does anybody know how to get intellisense working for SMAPI? I'm trying to update mods and intellisense is not showing anything SMAPI related. It would be nice to have it notify me what is obsolete and easily replaceable.

• MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

Make sure you have the mod build config package installed (and updated) and that Visual Studio is detecting your game path. You might need to restart VS after adding the package.

• pepoluan

pepoluan Big Damn Hero

Is it possible to make the SMAPI Console window not auto-close upon exiting the game?

• Zaflis

Zaflis Pangalactic Porcupine

Trying to figure out why i didn't get the achievement for completing Prairie King. Near the end of the log there is:
                          Steam_SetMinidumpSteamI Caching Steam I xxxxx [API loaded no]

Should Steam API be loaded for achievements to work, or what does this mean? In Steam my launch options is set to:
                          "C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\StardewModdingAPI.exe" %command%
                          .. and i start the game through Steam.

Also i'm using the Prairie King made easy mod unofficial 1.0.1. And the weird thing is i didn't get even savegame specific achievement about it. It just started over in harder mode.

Edit: Achievements do work overall it seems. I got the Polyculture for shipping 15 of each crops, and it popped in Steam too.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
                          • fudge5962

Still doesn't work. When I encounter code such as SaveEvents, it should tell me "this code is obsolete, here's an auto replace suggestion". Instead it just tells me "there is no definition in this context, are you missing a reference?".

• IridiumSnakeMilk

IridiumSnakeMilk Aquatic Astronaut

Hi! I found this thread on the Stardew Valley subreddit, and I'm hoping someone can help me here.

At the risk of looking like an idiot who can't fish, I'm pretty sure the game isn't letting me catch the Flounder? I've caught every other vanilla fish in the game except the two new ones, and no matter how much I've been fishing I can't seem to catch the Flounder (currently Spring of my 3rd year). However, it does show up in the item spawner, so I have no idea what the problem is.

The SMAPI log parser said that it might be the More New Fish mod because it says I haven't updated it, but I double checked and I definitely downloaded the most recent file.

Here's the log: https://smapi.io/log/wFNFXU34

Thank you very much to anyone who can help me. :)

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@IridiumSnakeMilk The More Fish ping is an un-updated manifest and harmless. I can say that More New Fish is not blocking you from catching a flounder, I have it and have caught several. I don't see anything else that touches fish, either. Sorry, I can't be more helpfull.. =(

• LoliHugger

LoliHugger Void-Bound Voyager

My game crashes on sleeping, I believe all my mods are compatible with the latest update so I have no idea what's wrong: https://smapi.io/log/G6NbwN8r

• Frilzer

Frilzer Void-Bound Voyager

Hey guys, I have many mods including the Stardew Valley Expanded. I get my foraging profession to 5 and the profession selection appeared. After selecting one, the game freezes making the selection sound over and over and over with the screen staying black. I tried to take a few mods out I thought would be affecting it and it's still doing this. Here is the log: https://smapi.io/log/FCpf872U

And I really appreciate you guys for your help.

• Zaflis

Zaflis Pangalactic Porcupine

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

there's a second unofficial update for Skill Prestige out that fixes that. It is still possible to save with that issue, just press esc to continue.

Frilzer likes this.
                                      • fudge5962

Did you build a new pond and try to put a fish in it? There is a bug right now where putting a fish in a new pond crashes on sleep. You have to put a fish in, take it out with a fishing rod, then use the "Empty Pond" option to reset it before putting your fish in.

If it's not that, then I'm not sure. Just thought I would let you know.

Thread Status:
                                        Not open for further replies.