Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Zaide Unfortunately you have a pirated version of the game, so we can't help with that. Some common fixes aren't possible with a pirated version, and it's unclear whether problems are caused by mods or the pirated version itself. (I also suggest removing the video link before the moderators see it.) If you can buy the game through GOG or Steam and it still happens, feel free to ping me with the new log then.

@HopeWasHere Does the error still happen if you temporarily remove other mods? If so, can you post a new log?

• yuuliys

yuuliys Space Hobo

• HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

Took out everything but what was necessary (plus time speed to not have to wait for the church to open to check it) and it still crashed. Here are the new logs:

Log: https://smapi.io/log/74f9ddaacdd6430ea24af74516c7a21e
      Crash Log: https://smapi.io/log/7a9e463f71ca4dd0a5e89f6461adeb5e

• cn21

cn21 Void-Bound Voyager

Problems facing:

1. CJB cheats menu's relationship can't ope for me. I tried opening before I talked to npc and tried again after I talked to them. None seems working.

2. My character walk into the void, as the map can't load when she walk. She walked normally when in farm, then when I go to the beach or houses, the background would freeze, I can control my character and make her walk around though. The place will load for me if I press to open any pop up like the cheat menu, but then the game would crush.

I fixed the skipped or ignored mod myself, so you can ignore them.

I can't load my crash log to smapi log, so here is an alternative link.
        I used this web to read the log:
        https://cloudvyzor.com/logpad/?query&database=sandbox-aec1fff617df976bda9a6281afcc79bd

And here is the original text:

Attached Files:

• honeyzucker

honeyzucker Aquatic Astronaut

Hello, everyone.
          I'm having a trouble right here where the game crashes and force-closes when we go to sleep at Fall 3.
          The game unable to save data and instantly close. It's the co-op farm which I play with 4 friends and now we cannot continue due to the crash:catcry:.

HERE'S THE LOG.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
          • tirnaliaelvhenan

tirnaliaelvhenan Space Hobo

Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone here can help me out. I was just walking around town when my game crashed randomly, my log says it's a smapi error but I'm not sure what it's caused by. It said "An error occured in the overridden draw loop: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object." This is my log: https://smapi.io/log/f10b780757544a63a9754fd3ddf9c165

• cooldogjpg

cooldogjpg Intergalactic Tourist

Hi folks!
              I ran into an issue today where during the winter star festival, if i go near the east of Pierre's (Near where linus stands) my game suddenly crashes and closes... I've been using all my mods fine up until then, so not sure what to do! Anyone know of any fixes? I've tried disabling SD Reimagined's festival maps, but it doesn't seem to be that...
              Log:
              https://smapi.io/log/fd9234c1bd3a47beaf91f11ea660bd20

Attached Files:

• 1.png
                  1.png
                  File size:
                  1.1 MB
                  Views:
              • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@yuuliys You have some missing game files; resetting your content files should fix that.

@HopeWasHere It's an error in custom schedule data, but it's hard to tell which one from the log. If you send me your save folder and the steps to cause the error, I'll take a look and possibly have SMAPI intercept the error to show more useful info.

@cn21 Longevity still replaces game files manually; see its mod page for its special install steps, and you can report issues there if it still doesn't work.

@honeyzucker One of your fruit trees is producing a fruit item which doesn't exist. The New Objects for Stardew Valley Expanded content pack seems to change fruit trees; does it still happen if you update to the latest version of Stardew Valley Expanded?

@tirnaliaelvhenan Updating to the latest version of Stardew Valley Expanded should fix that.

@cooldogjpg Does the error still happen if you temporarily remove Stardew Valley Reimagined entirely? If that fixes it, I suggest reporting it on that mod's page.

cooldogjpg and honeyzucker like this.
                • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

SMAPI 3.1 is now available!

This mainly improves performance and fixes bugs for players, adds a ChestInventoryChanged event and new asset propagation for modders, and includes various smaller improvements. See the SMAPI page for more info, including links to full release notes.

• HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

Here is the save file. For the second crash all that was done was starting the game, going to the town to start the community center completion cut scene, skipping that cut scene, then checking out the seed shop and the church I added to make sure they loaded into the game. Then I went to bed and it crashed before saving

Attached Files:

• Eros DkAl

Eros DkAl Big Damn Hero

Is it normal for the command console to close when the game starts in version 3.1.0 of SMAPI?

I want the command console to stay open when the game starts.

It had never happened to me with the previous versions of SMAPI, that's why I'm asking.

• Kamikaze2491

Kamikaze2491 Space Hobo

My game keeps crashing after going to bed and I can't get past the last day of the first week because of it
                        I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me identify the problem as i'm really bad with this stuff

https://smapi.io/log/7b498b47307142a289bc27d9583bfdf7

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@Kamikaze2491 Can you upload the smapi-crash.txt if you still have it, or get the crash again and then upload the log containing the actual crash? That's the extremely short log of the session that started after the crashed one and didn't have the button pressed to continue loading after pointing out a crash exists, and has effectively no information. It doesn't even tell us what mods you have, as it didn't get that far in loading.

• Kamikaze2491

Kamikaze2491 Space Hobo

@Wingyl Right sorry, here it is.
                            I'd really like to get this fixed so I can get back to playing.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
                            • sexeorsy

sexeorsy Big Damn Hero

I got a crash while try to sleep (save). Can you help me please?

My full log file: https://smapi.io/log/34db9e1a64634173ab0cf1c4d2134f73

Error:

[07:12:05 TRACE game] _newDayTask failed with an exception
                              [07:12:05 ERROR game] System.NullReferenceException: Nesne başvurusu bir nesnenin örneğine ayarlanmadı.
                              konum: StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs içinde: satır 2998
                              konum: StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs içinde: satır 2900
                              konum: StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Update(GameTime gameTime) C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs içinde: satır 394
                              [07:12:05 ERROR SMAPI] An error occured in the overridden update loop: System.NullReferenceException: Nesne başvurusu bir nesnenin örneğine ayarlanmadı.
                              konum: StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs içinde: satır 2998
                              konum: StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs içinde: satır 2900
                              konum: StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Update(GameTime gameTime) C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs içinde: satır 394
                              [07:12:05 CRITICAL SMAPI] The game crashed when updating, and SMAPI was unable to recover the game.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• sheepydahipone

sheepydahipone Orbital Explorer

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Reset your content files, update your mods, and if you have a mod that adds a "compact bathroom tiles" tilesheet you need to reinstall it as something is failing at finding that tilesheet and crashing the game.

• sheepydahipone

sheepydahipone Orbital Explorer

Oh sweet, everything's working just fine now! :D

You're a lifesaver, thanks for your help.

• Kamikaze2491

Kamikaze2491 Space Hobo

Thread Status:
                                  Not open for further replies.