Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waterloofarms

waterloofarms Intergalactic Tourist

I've been having this issue with my game the past couple days where it keeps crashing mid-game and I'm not sure what is causing it.

Fatal error. System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
    Repeat 2 times:
    --------------------------------
    at FAudio.FAudioSourceVoice_GetState(IntPtr, FAudioVoiceState ByRef, UInt32)
    --------------------------------
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffectInstance.PlatformGetState()
    at CustomMusic.ActiveMusic.Update()
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

I've tried looking it up and from what I've seen people are saying this is an issue wit my computer and not the actual game but I've tried checking if there's something wrong with my memory, removing all my mods, checking if my Stardew valley folder has read/write permissions and I can't seem to find the issue. If anyone can please help that would be great, it was working fine one day and then it just starting doing this. Here's the full log:
    https://smapi.io/log/e78bff4f10884746b89e2f652dc823d9

• SuccubusQueen13

SuccubusQueen13 Void-Bound Voyager

• courtnie13

courtnie13 Space Hobo

I'm still having trouble. What is the window title bar

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

@courtnie13 See this post:

Also, everyone, I'll be locking this thread as it is no longer in use. Head over to the official forums for support.

Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.