1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Smapi update, please help (macOS)

Discussion in 'Support' started by kaiafg, Feb 16, 2020.

1. kaiafg

kaiafg Void-Bound Voyager

I've been trying to update smapi for awhile now without any success. I ended up uninstalling the old smapi and doing it manually. I'm not sure that it worked though, because Stardew Valley is still opening without Terminal/Smapi opening with it. When I try to just click "install on Mac.command" it says bad interpreter: Operation not permitted

-bash: /Users/(myname)/Downloads/SMAPI 3.2.0 installer/install on Mac.command: /bin/bash: bad interpreter: Operation not permitted

I already had to bypass my computer's security just to be able to open the file, so this is kind of an ongoing process... any help would be deeply appreciated! Thank you.

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

There aren't many of us monitoring these forums for mod issues now, I would head over to r/SMAPI on reddit or join the SDV discord and head into #using-mods for real time help :) There's some common troubleshooting steps listed here if you want to try these first.