1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Smart Crew 1.3.4

When you don't like your crew moshing on the teleporter making ya'll look line a canned sardines.

1. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Ketchup Robot

I see performance I insta like...

2. Predilecta

Predilecta Orbital Explorer

Link Off :C

Chucklefish Forums - Error
    This attachment cannot be shown at this time. Please try back later.

3. metamorphexx

metamorphexx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm now currently on the test phase of the next update, it's more of a massive cleanup with new behaviors. I will also exposing the github repo right after. So if you have any issues feature request, pull requests, post it there so I can keep things on track.

4. metamorphexx

metamorphexx updated Smart Crew with a new update entry:

Behaviors!

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. metamorphexx

GitHub repo is now open for all. Do pull requests if you think you've buffed the mod. Link is at the this mod's overview page.

6. NightmareDL

NightmareDL Space Spelunker

Ship npc behaviours should have been ingame since day 1
    Sweat you mean they will have a debuff?
    Can you change the aoe dmg to self dmg?
    Do they produce items?
    Giving them stuff to use would be nice (i mean so they create potions and stuff) , also changing soldiers weapons , so far it seems it can be done with codes only

7. metamorphexx

Ship npc behaviours should have been ingame since day 1 - True, another thing is modding behavior is quite hard, I can't get my hands on what actually runs each behavior script, so everything is tied to a module which then is connected to "Wander" behavior (I picked this because of the occurence). They should've placed a guide somewhere, and people at discord aren't very helpful.

Sweat you mean they will have a debuff? - No debuffs, just an animation to add spice to their autonomous behavior

Can you change the aoe dmg to self dmg? - Currently I haven't found a way to do so, What I can do is to reduce the chance that this will occur.

Do they produce items? - They can't currently, but it's moddable.

Giving them stuff to use would be nice (i mean so they create potions and stuff) , also changing soldiers weapons , so far it seems it can be done with codes only - Already in my list, I hate them dying mid-quest, so making them use potion would be cool.

Currently, I just wanna play the game, so no activities on proceeding with the development.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  8. NightmareDL

NightmareDL Space Spelunker

Thanks for the detailed answer , it looks like you have been working a lot on this mod , good job
    Ill restart playing the game soon and seems like this mod will be on my must have list
    This game has a good potential but the more i play the more "lacking" stuff i find
    Edit: not very related to this mod but is there anything that can be done to pet Poptops ship behaviour? The cute song gets cut and it becames a song of hell , incredibly frustrating , also the walking range is kinda small

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019