WIP [SMS] SpouseRooms More Sophisticated

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Androxilogin, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

This mod has yet to have left the testing phase due to updates the day I was making it. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in this sort of thing.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

This looks great!!!! The possibilities are (almost) endless with this!
      Are you using ALL or something else? Also, will it only work on the vanilla "spouserooms.xnb" file, or can the code be edited for the modded file?

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

This looks very cool

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

I was using ALL but I haven't looked over the latest additions so there may be more I could do for this. Maybe an option to reset a number of conditions would be helpful then open up a new tier loading separate .xnb files? ..idk. Probably a more simple way.

It's only vanilla due to conditions interacting with known tiles. I've only began building this with a married Abigail thus far but I was planning on adding it into "Spouses Move Out".

I'm not sure how many differences are in your edit to Abigail's room but basically with what is there it may not be as frustrating for you to build off of it compatibility-wise but it would still get confusing because it's literally a mess.

This is where I left off before becoming burnt out on the process. One night I just randomly decided to copy over my last working 1.11 to my htpc and forgot I'd even made it. So I thought I'd share what I was messing around with. I'd have released the mod as well but I didn't want people testing it and having a bunch of unneccessary data written into their save files.

Condition cancellation by a defined 'trigger' tile elsewhere is what I mean, if that makes sense, @Entoarox

And thank you, @Coolwyngs ! It was an auto-pilot sort of night with that one.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

It could work on any custom spouse room, but only if they dont change the relation between the tiles Androx moves about.
            It could even work on non-vanilla spouse rooms for non-vanilla spouses, since the condition system accepts any name as part of the `married*` condition, even if that name doesnt actually exist as a NPC.

@Androxilogin Once EF 2.0 is finished I will see about adding basic scripting support into ALL for complex conditionals.