1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Sniper SmokeScreen, Enforcer Turtling, and more!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DJFlare84, Nov 13, 2013.

1. AmericanTrailMix

AmericanTrailMix Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The Huntress
    Blink gives small amount of invincibility frames after the fact
    130% damage instead of 140%
    [DOUBLEPOST=1410583551][/DOUBLEPOST]
    15 glasses gives you 100% crit chance. This seems pointless.[DOUBLEPOST=1410583785][/DOUBLEPOST]My big problem with all characters, and i mean all of them, is that they deal damage so slowly, it takes FOREVER to kill a single enemy. I almost ALWAYS play glass, but then I end up focusing on health themed upgrades when i could be going for a crap-ton of other cool green items.
    I feel like all base damage should be multiplied by 1.5x and all health should be lowered by 25%, because then it would feel like you're actually doing something worth thinking about when you're spamming doubletap into that colossus.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
    • reVelske

reVelske Pangalactic Porcupine

Doesn't sound like a meaningful change, you are just prolonging her kiting time whilst making it less risky.

Not everyone plays with Command, and that's 15 less Hoof/Crowbar.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
        DJFlare84 likes this.
      • CantWontDontStop

CantWontDontStop Master Chief

I really think that the Sniper needs a sidearm of some sort--adding something like three potshots to his backflip would really help him keep mobs at bay.

• shadowpikachu

shadowpikachu Space Spelunker

My final opinion is that he drops a small smoke bomb that slows by a reasonable amount, but if it were me making the decisions he is fine and rewarding.

• reVelske

reVelske Pangalactic Porcupine

How about...He farts when he flips.

That's all. He just farts, cue fart sound clip. There's no gameplay mechanics, it's just a fart.

Will people be happy now? Surely they will, everyone love fart jokes right? ...Right?