1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Soft lock Xbox1

Discussion in 'Support' started by Dustdevilmech, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Dustdevilmech

Dustdevilmech Space Hobo

Salutations. Love the game you have created and are supporting. I've come across what appears to be a soft lock with the Junimo huts. When moving about on the farm after building the junimo huts the game soft locks. Audio and music still plays but character animation freezes. I've managed to have this soft lock happen multiple times and happens randomly. Either leaving out of a building or the house as well as just moving about on the farm. I've removed the junimo huts and had no soft lock accure for 24 hours of play time. Rebuild the junimo huts and in 30 minutes play had a soft lock accure.

• tccoxon

tccoxon Procedurally Generated Programmer

Thanks for the bug report; we're investigating. Some more information would be useful, if you can provide it:
      • Which version of the game do you have? Does the about screen display v1.2.30 in the lower-left corner?
      • Is the game frozen, or is just the character animation frozen?
      • Would you be able to capture a video of the soft lock?

• Dustdevilmech

Dustdevilmech Space Hobo

Game

• Dustdevilmech

Dustdevilmech Space Hobo

Apologies for the late reply. Unsure what version, I play it on the xbox1 last update date was 6/23/2017.

The sprits are the only thing the freezes. Music and sounds are not effected but the game clock does stop as well.

I tried a couple of times to record the problem but the Xbox DVR not able to catch the freeze it stops recording when the soft lock accure.

Sorry I can't be much more help.