1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion Some italian here?

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Nikoh, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Nikoh

Nikoh Space Hobo

Salve, come da titolo, se ci fosse qualche italiano che gioca, io ho preso da poco il gioco ed ho creato un bel server in cloud, sto cercando di mettere su una community, se volete lascio qui il link d'invito al mio server discord (che non tratta solo di starbound, anzi..) e dove ho aperto un canale apposito.
    https://discord.gg/BUA8GyzBxq

Hi, as the title suggests, if there were any Italians playing, I recently took the game and created a nice server in the cloud, I'm trying to set up a community, if you want I leave here the invitation link to my server discord (which is not just about starbound, on the contrary ..) and where I opened a dedicated channel.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2021
  2. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

@Nikoh As per the rules, all posts must be in English or provide a translation. I've added one for you this time but it's your responsibility from now on.