Sorting of sidequests / Filter current planet / Show planet in quest description

Discussion in 'Side Quests' started by Helvarg, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Helvarg

Helvarg Space Hobo

Hi,

i think the side quest system is awesome, however it has one flaw: If you accept all quests you can find without finishing them, the quest journal get quite littered.
    I'd like to make the following suggestions:

1. A way to filter and/or sort quests, for example quests that belong to the current planet.
    2. A way to see on wich planet the quest can be finished in the description of the quest.
    2. An indicatior on the starmap (a little yellow exclamation mark) hovering over the planet where quests are still active.

If this was already suggested, i apologize and would like to ask a mod to delete this post.
    Thank you for this great game and for your time to read this.
    Helvarg

Alfador, Liekki777 and Jappards like this.
  2. pkitty222

pkitty222 Space Hobo

I second this post.

3. Jason777ehr

Jason777ehr Intergalactic Tourist

I 'third' this post. I absolutely LOVE this game but I have the same problem keeping which quests are for each planet. I have a home planet where I plant crops, then harvest and make deliveries. One last connumdrum; how to make items like carrot cake and rice cakes. Can anyone help me out?

4. kitramos

kitramos Big Damn Hero

I'd 4th this gosh I've got a bunch of quests and no idea where I got them from.

5. Schitzoflink

Schitzoflink Void-Bound Voyager

I would like this alot, I just stopped taking quests because I forgot where I had taken quests.

6. kitramos

kitramos Big Damn Hero

Hey I just found out if you track a quest in the journal then go to the navigation console in your ship, there's a button down towards the bottom "Show quest location" if you click that it'll show you what planet you got that quest on! It's right below the bookmarks, I was able to find out what planets those quests where from and finish them off.