Spaceship customization!

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by Vindris, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Vindris

Vindris Space Hobo

I'd love to see the ability to customize my spaceship. I mean, this would be a huge deal for me, and I think for many other players. We could also have multiple ships, just for fun, and some sort of space dock dimension to park and retrieve our extra ships.

For ship customization, the least that could be done is the ability to recolor your ship. Additionally, you could have different ship styles for each race that you could earn, and you could apply a different look to your current ship whenever you wanted.

Right now there isn't any way to customize your spaceship outside of simply upgrading it. If you guys could add a way for us to customize our ship, that would be fantastic.

Armorine1983 likes this.
  2. Realmseeker

Realmseeker Seal Broken

This is a nice idea and while it is not in the game right now, there is a great mod to do exactly what you want. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=737732952&searchtext
    You just need to go to the man under the outpost and he will give the ability to build your own ship for a doubloon. The building range is very large. If you would prefer a vanilla run however, you'll have to wait for this function.

3. Vindris

Vindris Space Hobo

I'd very much love to see ship customization officially implemented :)