1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

WIP Species of Mass Effect bugs & questions

Discussion in 'Races' started by G4M5T3R, Dec 13, 2013.

1. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

Just realized... probably don't want all the bug reports, questions, and general feedback to end up in the reviews section on the mod site so I made this to link in the mod.

Post your stuff regarding the mod here.

IvoryOwl likes this.
  2. Tacomancer

Tacomancer Void-Bound Voyager

your external file is corrupted it seems

3. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

Really? It has activity, and I was just able to use it and dl. Are you using the "Download Now" button at the top of the page? That is the attached file and the site is having issues with that feature right now. Devs say to keep trying but I added an external at the bottom for the meantime.

4. Tacomancer

yea i cant uses the top one, so i used the external one, which is not working for me :(

5. Tacomancer

6. Ultimuh

Ultimuh Phantasmal Quasar

So you are not planning to add the Salarians?

7. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

When I get those error I try re-downloading. Usually fixes it unless the file is broken to begin with.

8. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

:( You spoiled the surprise because I have to say yes... Well now that its out there. If this all goes as planned I will add the Salarian, Volus, Enchor, Batarian, and Enkindler... yes Enkindler.

9. Ultimuh

Ultimuh Phantasmal Quasar

Whoops, sorry.

10. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

:D All good :iswydt: I could have been vague if I really wanted.

11. IvoryOwl

IvoryOwl Pangalactic Porcupine

I know its probably a long shot but.... Drell? Pretty please? :cry:
    Love your Asari and I absolutely cannot wait for the Quarians!

I have a question, how exactly are you going to do the Quarians? Are they going to have a base alien skin (like the Tali photo hint) or will they just be fully-suited up? I ask because giving them armor on top of armor... its kind of odd.

12. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

I was thinking about it but don't expect to see it right away. I've got the list of ME races at hand but even I'm having difficulties deciding what to make first, I want all of them :rainbow:. And the Drell are humanoid enough that it would definitely be easier then say the Enchor or Enkindler.

IvoryOwl likes this.
  13. Cony

Cony Void-Bound Voyager

Do you manage to build Mass Effect Armor ?

Love your work this is great !

I wonder if there is a Normandy ship model?

14. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

No items or apparel yet. Normandy is somewhat in the works as well but I might have it default to the humans ship, idk.

15. Cony

Cony Void-Bound Voyager

OMG can't wait to see the Normandy done !

Keep up the good work !

PS: You plan to make Krogan too?

16. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

Yes, but once I figure out how to make armors look good on their fat heads.

Good question. My first thoughts were to go with something similar to the glitch head mod function but using masks. I don't want to break the lore of their species being highly sensitive to otherworldly bacteria, however as you stated armor on armor will naturally look weird. I can't say for sure right now how I will tackle this issue, but thinking about it now, using custom clothing/armor from the start should work as far as race specific gear goes. Copper, Silver, Gold, ect ect armors will be the tricky part.

Yes, Turian, Krogan, Geth, Quarian are the next 4 to come. If all that goes as planned I'm thinking Batarian, Salarian, Volus, Elcor (*this whole time I've been calling them enchor :rofl:) , Drell, and mayyybe Enkindlers are next. I stated in another thread that I wanted to but... They will by far be the most difficult. I mean, how do you clothe a jellyfish??? :wut:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
    IvoryOwl likes this.
  17. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

This thread can be closed. I made it before realizing there was already discussions thread made when publishing the mod. :oops: