1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue [!SPOILERS!] A Few issues with "data loss"

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Gonzorii, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Gonzorii

Gonzorii Void-Bound Voyager

Me and a few friends where playing some Starbound and exploring a planet, only to crash when we entered a sewer dungeon. naturally we all just rebooted the game and continued on, but we found that we lost all of our teleport bookmarks. I was able to track back the city we made on another planet but couldn't find the original co-ordinates of our Ark outpost, so we found the nearest star gate and activated it, but when we arrived all vendors were closed. We then went through and replayed some of the main story line missions but still are missing two other vendors (Easel and Penguin Bay). Both me and my friends have the condor upgrades so Penguin Bay is not such a big deal to not have, but Easel is something we miss. Also I've recently found myself unable to obtain achievements, since I've done all of the museum quest for the "Cosmic Curator" achievement and don't have it, I am also missing the achievement "bug Tracker".
    --- Post updated ---
    [Update] It seems the achievement issues where something to do with my shotty internet at the moment, I've received all of the achievements, as for the vendors, they still are not present.

Attached Files: