1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

(Stable) I want to change my characters race to a modded race,

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by ElliotSB, Aug 3, 2016.

1. ElliotSB

ElliotSB Void-Bound Voyager

I know I could put my stuff on the starter planet but I don't want to have to fight all those bosses again.
    Plus I Have a Kestrel Ship and 2 Crew members which I busted my butt to get.
    Starcheat always crashes on me, and either way I don't think starcheat is compatible with Modded Races.
    Any other solutions???

2. ElliotSB

Please reply

3. ElliotSB

4. Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

I think the only one you would have to fight again would be the first boss. Maybe. Just so you can fix the ship. All characters share the same universe. If you defeated all the bosses, then you don't have to worry about the outpost as that will be the same as it is currently, as far as open shops. Far as I know, and from what I have heard. Beyond the mining facility it is free game, as the story doesn't really matter beyond that point. At least far as part of progression is concerned.

That is about all I know, or have heard. But is something to go on.:nuruhappy:

5. ElliotSB

ehh I dont mind being human anymore