1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Star-bound pre-order help (Soundtrack)

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by SuperSuhail, Aug 17, 2016.

1. SuperSuhail

SuperSuhail Void-Bound Voyager

I pre-ordered starbound back when it first got released and i have since then switched computers (very recently).
    I have tried using the link provided in the confirmation email from humble bundle (clicking the direct link for "redeem your starbound silver rewards" and it directs me to a playstarbound.com/redeem/************ link.
    In there it says the folllowing: The soundtrack has been prepared for you and is ready for download on the humble page. Please follow the link below to access the soundtrack:" and it gives a link. When i tried using this link, it directed me back to the link provided in the first confirmation email i got from Humble Bundle, thus leaving me in an endless loop. Is my link glitched or am i missing something i should've clicked? Help pls. (P.S: I preordered it on Dec 13 2013 when the game was still in the earliest stages of beta.)

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

It seems to be an issue with humblebundle. You should contact the support there. They should be able to help you with this issue :)

~ Iris ~