1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Star Trekkers 3.0.2

Species and items from the Star Trek universe

1. Imblazed247

Imblazed247 Ketchup Robot

Leviathan666 likes this.
  2. Leviathan666

Leviathan666 Void-Bound Voyager

Thank You verry much!

3. Imblazed247

thanks for letting me know!!

4. kyajin22

kyajin22 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hi thank you so much for the update and fixing the bug.. but now the guns are weak as hell.. i used the max tie phaser and it seems like i was just tiggling them.. but thanks still looking good

5. Imblazed247

thanks for the info ill make them better

6. Lord Humungus

Lord Humungus Big Damn Hero

Could you possibly release a version which doesn't remove the player's natural glow please?

7. Imblazed247

ill make an item that returns it but i find that feature annoying...people do not naturally glow
    you could try the items i created the borg implants or the visor they emit light
    mostly the reason i removed the light because it ruined thos lights

8. Imblazed247

9. kyajin22

hi again the phasers for humans are still only doing like 1 dmg per hit.. i looked at the source and compired it with a older one.. you changed the phaser dmg from 8 to 2.5 could you please put phasermk4 to 8 power please

10. Imblazed247

its to reduce the amount of energy per shot and balance the guns to the games standards , if youd hold it down itd do more dmg theyre charged weapons[DOUBLEPOST=1442416600][/DOUBLEPOST]compare to nova kid pistols notice the power stays the same but the lvl increases and my projectile is also the same as mine...and i even went higher on my tier of dmg

11. kyajin22

i know and i seen that but the weapons attack damge seems to do nothing to the monsters even when im useing the highist tie phaser its only doing 1 damage to them im sorry about moaning so much about it maybe im the only one having this problem sorry again

12. Imblazed247

ill look into it but im really thinking it has to do with it being a charged weapon you should look into the repeater theyre probably more you style and ill be doing the mk.x soon

ALSO question to all who wanna answer should i remove my tribble pet mod and incorporate it in here

it was left out because i thought it required another mod and turns out it does not

13. Leviathan666

Leviathan666 Void-Bound Voyager

I have a question about the Borg. Do they have no LvL 2+ Ships? Maybe one of my MODs make troubles. But if i upgrade the Borgship to level 2 the background changes to black.

14. Imblazed247

all ships should be based off the others so they get all active lvls of apex ship atm

Leviathan666 likes this.
  15. Imblazed247

SO ALL KNOW

i made a patch so we can use mad tulip ships its on the main page

HAVE FUN!

16. Imblazed247

also working on better gun tiers and options for all play styles

repeaters, chargers, single shots,and more to come

all changes as of late will be mostly to fed then i will adopt to other races

17. Imblazed247

also thinking more about the ships and mad tulip mod
    i was thinking of just making ship items you can create so we can build our own ships
    they would be race specific so borg look like borg and klingon like klingon..so on
    once you "joined" fed youd get saucers and the like

kyajin22 likes this.
  18. kyajin22

love that idea cant wait for the next update

19. Imblazed247

Imblazed247 updated Trekkers with a new update entry:

3 phaser Options 10 lvls

Read the rest of this update entry...

20. Imblazed247