1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbards.net has returned!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by MajorCyto, Apr 1, 2016.

1. MajorCyto

MajorCyto Phantasmal Quasar

Hi, this is just a quick notice that we recently (yesterday) migrated our websites to our own dedicated servers and fixed the time out and bugs with the StarBards site, sorry for the trouble for the past 2 months for those of you that used it. All should be resolved, and working as intended now, thanks!

Sh4dowWalker96 and Beatrice like this.
  2. Iaeyan Elyuex

Iaeyan Elyuex Cosmic Narwhal

What are you talking about? DeviantArt is never safe! It's a fetid muck pool!
    [​IMG]

Also, I hope someone makes an abc file of "Diggy Diggy Hole" (the cut that sounds like a work song, not the repetitive version)

Sh4dowWalker96 likes this.
  3. Sh4dowWalker96

Sh4dowWalker96 Big Damn Hero

The actual one made by Simon then. The one that repeated itself 20 times in a row was a fanmade one that came before Simon's official one.

4. Iaeyan Elyuex

Iaeyan Elyuex Cosmic Narwhal

Aye. That one.

Sh4dowWalker96 likes this.
  5. Literature.

Literature. Space Penguin Leader

how do i download from starbards.net and mabibeats.com?

6. MajorCyto

MajorCyto Phantasmal Quasar

Hi, MabiBeats is for the game Mabinogi and the songs are in MML format so unless you play that game in particular the songs will not be of much use to you there, sorry!

StarBards is for Starbound, but we do not provide direct download files. Copy the ABC code from the box, and put it into a notepad file then click File -> Save as -> and save it with a .abc extension. (eg. mysong.abc)

7. Chopter

Chopter Big Damn Hero

Hey I've been trying to create an account for the Starbards site but whenver i do i get this error https://gyazo.com/636b7d6c5bd42b8118ab04083bd54bd6 when the site was first up i didnt really do anything besides download music so i wouldnt think my email is banned from creation of one, so im mostly just confused