Dev Blog Starbound 1.3.2 Changelog

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Jul 18, 2017.

1. soulsword3

soulsword3 Void-Bound Voyager

normally when I start playing the game,and I get to the Erichius Horror,when I pass the first phase of the boss,the game start getting slower,the FPS rate start to get down untill it gets to zero and then it crashes,it has happened in a lot of versions,uncluding the 1.3 version,with a lot of people actually,the last time I had to use cheat codes to pass the boss and go on foward to the game,It really is frustating,I believe the first version I saw it happening was a Nightly build beta.
    https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/erchius-horror-lag-crash.118518/
    Here,it is not only me.
    Now,I am sorry if I sounded a little bit rude but it is a persisting error that have hapened with me in the game,and I really don't like using cheat codes

Axe Garian likes this.
  2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Well, you should probably make a thread in the Starbound Support section to get help, instead of piggybacking the issue here.

https://community.playstarbound.com/forums/support/

Axe Garian and 777JackOfBlades like this.
  3. soulsword3

Well,I sent a thread just talking about that on my comment,it looks like it didn't worked

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2017
  4. Jonesy

Axe Garian likes this.
  5. soulsword3

6. Jonesy

And please remember that one-word posts are discouraged under forum rules.

7. BatPetersAKAEnderzilla747

BatPetersAKAEnderzilla747 Pangalactic Porcupine

Okay.

Anyways I'm hyped for running through a planet and finding some person with a funky outfit just rant while inside their protected building! I wonder what happens if I guess the password and arrest them without having a bounty on their heads.

Scival and Waffle-Chan like this.
  8. starboundminer

starboundminer Big Damn Hero

I'm sad that the Update isn't on Humble jet.:nurusad: