1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Starbound Crash with Error Screenies

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Axe Garian, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

I was playing on my Starter World & had to afk for a bit (Why is SP Starbound still completely devoid of a Pause Function? :() & I deployed my Adult Poptop at my location inside a Room with a shut door to Guard me while I was away. When I returned, it was to the Screenie below...

[​IMG]

P.S. Picasa, what the freaking hell did ya do to your Website!!? How the hell is anyone supposed to operate THAT comfortably!!? What the hell Hero!!? :wtf:

2. Cupa

Cupa Pangalactic Porcupine

Axe Garian likes this.
  3. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

I thought that was what... Oh, dammit, forgot to list my OS & such, didn't I? Win 10 Home 64-bit, Full Vanilla, Fullscreen.

Also got another one. I was just simply walking through my Colony on my Starter Planet omw back to a Tenant to finish a Quest he had given me, & this time my Pet wasn't deployed.

[​IMG]

4. Cupa

Cupa Pangalactic Porcupine

The reason for those issues is mostly unknown, I'll advise to just play on another character if issues continue.
    Keep me updated though!

Axe Garian likes this.
  5. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

What would I do on another Character that I couldn't do on this dude? Glitch Forever!

Plus maybe after enough of these, the Devs can figure out what's what & get some Bugs squashed. :up:

Edit: Here's another one:

[​IMG]

Edit 2: & another one...:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  6. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

My apologies for the Bump, but here's another one:

[​IMG]

This time I had simply Beamed off my Starter World to deal with loot I had found while getting distracted on some Lootable Areas I hadn't found before, then was Beaming back to the Starter World to resume what I had actually meant to be doing which was digging up more Terrain under my Dummy Colony to make room for more Dummy Colony & at the point between the Beam Out from my Ship & when I woulda Beamed into my Teleporter in my Dummy Colony, got the above Crash.

Edit:
    [​IMG]

This time I was just standing around in my Starter World Colony planning my next Experiment's tweaks to it & had to go afk so I popped out my Adult Poptop to Auto-Guard me & afk'd. I returned to my Computer to this Crash Error.

Edit 2:
    [​IMG]
    This go, I was on my Starter World after having played many hours today checking out Sprinklers for the first time & testing its capabilities on dummy farmland below my Dummy Colony so I could decide how to design the Specs of my Farm Plots for my Final Base i've begun Construction on to best utilize these Sprinklers since my Final Base is an Underground Base... my fav kind. Mid-testing, this Crash happened. Relevant to note that since I had been playing many hours in a row, my Starbound Game was starting to lag in the memory Leak suggesting kinda way. Edit 3a: Also when I re-entered game after Submitting this, my Character was at my Home Base instead of below the Starter World Colony... aka on a whole different World from where the Crash happened... o_O

Edit 3b:
    [​IMG]
    This go, I was traveling through my Colony & accidentally hopped off a Short Foundry Elevator Platform instead of hitting the Switch to ride down it so I Multi-Jumped up to hit the upper Switch to bring it down & shortly after that the Crash happened.

Edit 4:
    [​IMG]
    This go, I was simply digging up Dirt & other turf on my Starter Planet to make more room for more Dummy Colony... :wut:

Edit 5:
    [​IMG]
    This go I was on my Starter Planet on the under area of my Colony riding a freshly installed Long Wooden Elevator (I'm now a User of the Mod "ElevatorGet".) & was working on Building this Elevator's Shaft when kablooie, another Crash with Error Screenie... again... @bartwe, help with this would be appreciated...

Edit 6:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This go I got the Crash when I was just simply Beaming down from my Ship to my Starter World Dummy Colony Teleporter.

Edit 7:
    [​IMG]
    This go I was in middle of selling stuff to my Dummy Colony's personal Polliwog Merchant & the Crash happened mid-commerce. I experimented & tried clicking the Game back active again & noticed to my interest that the Game seemed still running & let me finish my Commerce & my Sales worked normally. I then tried Beaming back to my Ship & no matter how long I waited the Beaming in was never able to finish. I now wonder if the Crashes mean the Game's no longer able to load in anything more...?

Edit 8:
    [​IMG]
    This go, I was on my Starter Planet under my Colony experimenting with Wiring Shenanigans on a Short Copper Elevator & was just about to stick a Latch nearby from my Hotbar, but Crashed just before I could.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  7. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

My apologies for the Double Post, but another Crash Screenie, but for the first time, now also with .log File:

[​IMG]

This go, I was in my Starter World Colony & just to the right of my Frog Merchant I was ablout to Click to commence Commerce with, & crashed a split second before I finished getting the Mouse Arrow onto him to make the Click.

Edit: Doh! Posted wrong Screenie. Fixed with correct one now.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  8. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Apparently i'm gonna have to give Screenies Posts to themselves so they can be correctly partnered with the .log File that goes with them. :/

[​IMG]
    This go I had just Teleported to my Dummy Colony on my Starter World to drop off Building Materials for Storage till I was ready to use them. I had finished beaming in & had started running to the right & about 2 seconds later, Bam, Crash. :urgh:

Attached Files:

9. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Umm... the Post appears to be incomplete. Please complete it, I really do wanna hear what ya got to say.