1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Starbound Crashes When I Open As My Character/NPCs Spawning on Ship

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by gjerocks, Nov 27, 2016.

1. gjerocks

gjerocks Space Spelunker

EDIT: I use a mac. Sorry I forgot to include this in the title
    Hello,I have encountered two bugs while playing Starbound. One of which is that, for a couple weeks now, Starbound has been crashing randomly whenever I click on my character (this does not occur when I play as another character). The other bug is that, before the crashing started, a large amount of NPC merchants randomly started spawning in and around my ship as if falling from the sky into place (a friend was on with me at the time). We managed to hit the ones inside with molotovs, but the ones outside the ship just float there. I would greatly appreciate any help fixing these problems.

A few possibly helpful things to mention are: My ship is fully upgraded, my ship is a Novakid ship, the game only crashes once I've selected one certain character, and I am not very aware on where to find certain files I need to send such as starbound.log so steps to find certain files would be appreciated.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016