1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbound - Easy Mod Maker

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Starbound Modder [IDN], Nov 16, 2020.

?

Your Best

1. Perfect

33.3%
  2. Exelence

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Great

66.7%
  4. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Not Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello protector so do you guys wanna help us ? To make some Easy Mod Maker ? You guys maybe know modding is too dificult but maybe you can make some programs with title "Starbound Easy Mod Maker" but at the first thing the programs must be not used codes to create the mods lets do something like create the Lua Script then pick a layer or empty windows then write the Lue Script .ok if you complete the mod post it here with title "Starbound Easy Mod Maker" but...... we have a Custom BYOS FTL Ship Contest Yesterday so if you guys have a cool BYOS FTL Ship just post it there we have a more things to do goodbye !

:avail:D:Thanks for "Ashthon K" to help a hunter at Starbound:catsparkle:

2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

I am not a modder or someone good at coding, so I think this is out of my league. Even so, I have questions. This is a contest, right? So, what's the prize for the winner? I mean every contest mention it, right?

3. Contest "Joke Word" :lickitung:

i open a dedicated server so i can see your ship when joined the server

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2020
  4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please dont do doubleposts after such a short time. If you want to make additions to your previous post, edit it instead or wait for someone to reply.

Edit: Also removed the "Contest" from the title as this is not a contest. Poll options have been adjusted as well for language.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
  5. NaughtDZ

NaughtDZ Space Hobo

Looks like you wanna a "ModMaker" just like "Scratch" programming software.

6. Some Floran

Some Floran Void-Bound Voyager

But why tho? I find starbound to be one of the easiest games to mod. The only one I'm aware of that is easier is Blade And Sorcery (Although, to be fair it has been a couple years since I worked on a mod here, so my memory might be a bit off)