1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed STARBOUND: Help with some issues, please (My first time playing this)

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Griggs, Mar 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Griggs

Griggs Void-Bound Voyager

Well, i was playing the game for like... 2 hours or more (my first time:lickitung:) and i noticed some things
    -When i start in the ship, the game dont give me or advice me about the quests or missions
    -The game just advice me about the black matter when i talk with S.A.I.L. and no more, it never tell me how obtain it, i have noticed all these things when i being to watch some guides in youtube of the game and i just was like wth?
    -Other thing is that it never explain my about the tool that they give you at the first time (the thing that u can use to do all, for example, you can use it as a pickaxe and move objects), and i cant use it for mining or recolect wood, the only way was stealing things from boxes that i found in the surface...
    -Another estrange thing is that the enemies are laggy, i dont know how explain it, for example, my character's animation are smooth but the enemys act like they have lag ingame, obv i play in singleplayer.

Thanks, and please, help me with these things. :oops:

(If you cant undestand, maybe is cause i speak spanish:DD)

2. Kashmir

Kashmir Giant Laser Beams

The quest you will get at the outpost. You can not get there until you have collected the core fragments and fixed the ship via SAIL. All the small quests (ie. crafting table, bandages etc.) come from sail. The core fragments you have to dig for, all the way down to the core of the planet.

I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean by black matter.

The matter manipulator (beginning pickax tool) needs to be enabled in sail. You can then either use the R key or click on it to equip it. You use the left mouse button to dig or chop trees.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.