Starbound Image Analysis

Discussion in 'Videos' started by ockpii, Feb 24, 2012.

1. ockpii

ockpii The Reel McCoy

By the way, if you guys have any more videos that you'd like me to do for you guys (maybe Terraria, Starbound or anything-related), please let me know as I would love to get your input! Thanks!

2. Bonoshman

Bonoshman Big Damn Hero

Good video! I'm not sure whos right, but I'm pretty sure the spaceman was a player waiting for furious george. Continue making starbound analysisses (analyssises?) I really enjoyed this.

3. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

Quite impressive, love all the introspection and guesses, very fluid. Brilliant work~

FilipeJMonteiro likes this.
  4. Cush

Cush Void-Bound Voyager

At 9:05 he reminds me of Deadpool for some reason :p

5. ockpii

ockpii The Reel McCoy

Thank you all! :D
    I was wondering, would you guys like me to do these analyzes as new info pops about, or should I wait a bit just so the videos have a bit more content to look at?

6. Bonoshman

Bonoshman Big Damn Hero

I'm thinking you should wait a bit so that you have decent amount of images, an analysis of 2 or 3 images isn't good in my eyes. But, continue making videos, make more! I'm too lazy to bookmark every possible source of info... or am I :sneaky:???

7. ockpii

ockpii The Reel McCoy

Cool! Well, if I did a video right away, I would mention some stuff about multiplayer, new NPC visual dynamics and talk about the wall papers. If you think that's not enough, it's fine waiting a bit more. But, then again, people who don't like to watch 5+ minute videos, would appreciate more frequent updates.
    Hm....

8. Bonoshman

Bonoshman Big Damn Hero

So you've got a challenge on your hands... I, personally would be Ok either way. I could watch your videos easily if they were 20 minutes long. I would like it if you made one right now though.

9. whats up man, I like your videos on starbound and I have watched most of them. I notice you have asked the audience about what thier ideas are on somethings and I decided to post a few of mine from different episodes.

like when you were talking about the red and black tiles in the back of the avian temple. Those would have been, most likely a sign of thier advanced tech., I think they were tech. panels of red flickering lights and stuff that were behind the stone walls, some of the walls must have crumbled to reveal them.